Upcoming Buzz Rehab?

josh_e_washie

It seems to me that the MIB version at IOA is meant to be serious...like a serious shoot em up game...and that is just it...Disney isn't meant to be that, instead it uses that idea as a catalyst for bringing people (mainly families) together for family competition and fun. I don't think it has anything to do with the content, just the principles behind the attractions.

Sherm00

Sorry i just ment my opinion. I don't mean universal is bad, spiderman, cat-in-the hat, popeye, and posidens fury are the only rides I can ride in IOA. on the studios side they took out kong so thats one less i can ride, so there are one 5 or 6 rides there. the aptnessphere(please excuse speeling :animwink: ) is nice and city walk is nice just for us that entire 2 parks and city walk is a one day deal. nice place to spend the day but thats just it a day. at disney we can spend an entire day in all 4 parks. I can ride almost all the rides in the magic kingdom (excludeing the mountians, space, thundar, etc) I can ride all the rides at epcot, I can ride all but tower of terror and rock and roller coaster and MGM and I can do everything at animal kingdom(except the roller coaster) and to me thats the diffrence. i can go and experience the park with my family and be able to spend time with them and talk and have fun and not worry about oops i can't go on that or that or that or that. so for us disney is way better.

DisneyFan 2000

Originally posted by Sherm00
Sorry i just ment my opinion. I don't mean universal is bad, spiderman, cat-in-the hat, popeye, and posidens fury are the only rides I can ride in IOA. on the studios side they took out kong so thats one less i can ride, so there are one 5 or 6 rides there. the aptnessphere(please excuse speeling :animwink: ) is nice and city walk is nice just for us that entire 2 parks and city walk is a one day deal. nice place to spend the day but thats just it a day. at disney we can spend an entire day in all 4 parks. I can ride almost all the rides in the magic kingdom (excludeing the mountians, space, thundar, etc) I can ride all the rides at epcot, I can ride all but tower of terror and rock and roller coaster and MGM and I can do everything at animal kingdom(except the roller coaster) and to me thats the diffrence. i can go and experience the park with my family and be able to spend time with them and talk and have fun and not worry about oops i can't go on that or that or that or that. so for us disney is way better.

I respect your opinion! It is understandable that you'd preffer Disney. After all, it is more family oriented and provides more family attractions! I understand where you're coming from, I'm sorry for getting all upset because of your comment! I'm deeply sorry for snapping at you!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom