UOR's parking garages

Tom Morrow

Original Poster
This is just a general question and I'm hoping somebody can fill me in, because I've always been curious.

What procedure does Universal use for filling up the parking garages? The reason I ask is I've never been able to figure it out any sort of pattern and compare it to the crowd levels. At most parks I can just look at the parking lot and get an idea of the crowd levels, but with Universal's parking garage its impossible to know since you will end up in a different lot and/or different floor every time, and can't easily see the rest of the lots and floors.

The best I've been able to guess is that they start from the center lots, ground floor, and work outward.

IAmFloridaBorn

I think they should update the Jaws sign since it's no longer there. Sorry this thread just reminded me ! lol

I usually tend to think this.
The earlier you are the lower you start.
The later you are the higher you end.

kap91

I know the left garage usually starts with the second floor and right starts with the second to top - unless you use the alternate toll booth in which case I think it's usually ground. Really have no idea what their method is though. Other than keeping the third floor clear for preferred

mergatroid

We get there for opening time whenever we go. Due to having Dystonia we always use the handicapped parking area which is near the preferred parking section, however before park opening we've always noticed everyone else is directed to and parked on the same level as the moving walkways to City Walk. So it appears they start in the middle before park opening?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom