UOAP holders: what's the deal with Repository at HHN?

jensenrick

Original Poster
So, as UO annual passholders may or may not know- we get lots of fun little added perks every month or so, and we are coming up on Annual Passholder Appreciation Days. Yeah!
Now the the AfterHours party this weekend is already sold out- that's my bad, for not keeping on top of my social media this week. Still looking forward to my free photos and other cool discounts.

One of the things that REALLY caught my eye- a exclusive AP "booking window" for making reservations for the Respository!
Between August 16- 22, so I'm already a day late!

Now as soon as I saw that (today) I said, "I'll call right now, as I don't want a sold out situation, like with the AfterHours party." TOO LATE ALREADY. No availability on Sept 17th, October 9th only had "single" reservations, and Oct 30 had very limited availability!

Now it seems they only let in 4 people at a time, so obviously the "thru put" of the VR house is much less than the other houses, but could this be almost sold out already?

OR are they holding onto some tickets for "day of entry" purchases?

JoeCamel

So, as UO annual passholders may or may not know- we get lots of fun little added perks every month or so, and we are coming up on Annual Passholder Appreciation Days. Yeah!
Now the the AfterHours party this weekend is already sold out- that's my bad, for not keeping on top of my social media this week. Still looking forward to my free photos and other cool discounts.

One of the things that REALLY caught my eye- a exclusive AP "booking window" for making reservations for the Respository!
Between August 16- 22, so I'm already a day late!

Now as soon as I saw that (today) I said, "I'll call right now, as I don't want a sold out situation, like with the AfterHours party." TOO LATE ALREADY. No availability on Sept 17th, October 9th only had "single" reservations, and Oct 30 had very limited availability!

Now it seems they only let in 4 people at a time, so obviously the "thru put" of the VR house is much less than the other houses, but could this be almost sold out already?

OR are they holding onto some tickets for "day of entry" purchases?

Well considering the "experience" does not start til 9/29 I am not surprised it is not available on the 17th. Maybe try another day. I do think this will sell out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom