Unsure of Rehire State

CorinneNoel

Original Poster
I just finished my college program last Friday and I cannot stand being away from Disney and Florida. I want to apply to go part time and be back in Florida in December but I don't know my rehire status. I left on good terms with my managers (literally I cried with all of them when I left and they gave me their business cards and everything). I had two reprimands and I was supposed to get a third one but I had two days left of my program and they never gave it to me! Usually one manager always gives out the reprimands but he never asked me to sign anything or acknowledge anything at all! I have no idea if I even got my reprimand. If I have 3 can I still apply to go part time in December? I was on a CP from January until August and had a couple deaths in the family that caused me to take off but I received GSF cards and I loved working!

fugawe09

We can all speculate, but your best bet is to call Casting and inquire about your rehire status. If you are "restricted rehire" there is an appeal process but no guarantees. Doesn't hurt to stay in touch with a manager that likes you.

TowerOfTerror

I just finished my college program last Friday and I cannot stand being away from Disney and Florida. I want to apply to go part time and be back in Florida in December but I don't know my rehire status. I left on good terms with my managers (literally I cried with all of them when I left and they gave me their business cards and everything). I had two reprimands and I was supposed to get a third one but I had two days left of my program and they never gave it to me! Usually one manager always gives out the reprimands but he never asked me to sign anything or acknowledge anything at all! I have no idea if I even got my reprimand. If I have 3 can I still apply to go part time in December? I was on a CP from January until August and had a couple deaths in the family that caused me to take off but I received GSF cards and I loved working!

You should be good for rehire, I'd call casting to double check. (407) 828-1000

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom