Unofficial Guide 2006

I am really bummed out. The release date for the Unofficial Guide 2006 was supposed to be yesterday 08-08-05. I went to Barnes and Noble today and they said they would not have it until the end of the month. I also checked with a second book dealer Waldenbooks and they siad it was not even in their system yet. Has anyone puchased the 2006 book yet? I guesse I will have to buy it at Amazon.

Testtrack321

Firewolfe51 said:
I don't know about the unofficial guide, but we just purchased the Official Birnbaum's Guide 2006 over the weekend. It is great. Lots of new things in it. We have them dating back from...Oh, I don't know when, and keep buying them year after year. Can't say as I have ever bought the Unofficial guide, is it any good?

LOTS BETTER. I've had both, and I have to say that Unoffical Guide actually has, uh, INFORMATION. The Official Guide has more of a PR spin, and seems like you are paying for something Disney will give to you for free in a brochure.

Upvote 0

LesaGirlWalton

I finally received my unofficial guide from Amazon and I LOVE IT!!! i keep reading and reading. My husband threatened to hide it. Can't wait to go to Disney..... hurry up June!

Upvote 0

lentesta

Premium Member
Howdy everyone!

Thanks for the kind words on the book. It's a lot of fun to write, and we hope it's enjoyable to read. The amount of work that goes into the thing is astounding.

Thanks again!

Len

Upvote 0

siliwishes

i posted a thread on here about how disney world smells. my "bible," the unofficial guide, also has a great smell. man, i love reading that book to get me excited. and this edition has so much more than my 2003... all those extra behind the scenes tidbits... awesome.

Upvote 0

GoofyMom2

Yippee! My UG finally arrived from Amazon.... I was going through withdrawal since I gave my 2005 to a friend of mine who is going in Oct.

Love the 2006 edition, lots of new info. Blue print threw me off at first but now I like it, very soothing.

Thanks for doing such a great job, once again! :wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom