Universe of Energy

skeeter

Original Poster
Is Universe of Energy on a delayed opening or closing? I took a friend to see Ellen Friday before 7 pm and it was closed. Have they closed to take down the Exxon signage? Or is there something else in the works? Just curious if anyone knows. :)

General Grizz

There are no plans to shut down the Universe of Energy - although the ExxonMobil references will have to be removed in the future. What time were you out there? The shows are 45 minutes, so the last showing may have been loaded before Future World's 7PM "closing."

Testtrack321

longfamily said:
Maybe they are toying with the idea of this one becoming seasonal as well...

Doubt it, nowhere on that side for all those FastPass toting Test Track and Mission:Space patrons to go!

Sledge

Account Suspended
They need to do something to spice it up a little bit. I like the part you actually ride through the attraction which last about 5 minutes max. The video is boring now and not really different from the cheap films we saw in science class. They should close it and put the original JIYI there. :)

Lynx04

Testtrack321 said:
Doubt it, nowhere on that side for all those FastPass toting Test Track and Mission:Space patrons to go!
People still don't go to UOE. It does have a large ride capacity, however it still remains unvisited by many. Even the families that don't ride the thrill rides seems like are not visiting UOE. When you see an 80 min line for TT and a 45 min line for MS, and all the people who don't want to go on either attraction are just waiting out front in the sun for their party, instead of going next door to UOE and pretty much walk on UOE. That is when you know there is little public appeal. Right now UOE is for one thing, not a crowd drawer, but more for absorbing the high attendence. As far as I have seen, it really isn't doing meeting that standard. At least in my opinion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom