Universal Studios Singapore question...

retroeric

Original Poster
Sorry if this is the wrong forum, but does anyone know anything about the Singapore park? I’ll be in Singapore next year and was wondering if their Universal Studios has anything really good that the Florida parks don’t have (besides Battlestar Galactica). Thanks for any information!

danpam1024

Cat Cora has a new restaurant out there- looks delicious. RWS looks interesting, I wish I knew how it compared in size to UOR. BTW- have a fantastic trip, I'd love to visit Singapore!!!

AJO

Hi there! I used to live in Singapore and went to USS all of the time - I'd say it's still worth the visit! However, it is quite a bit smaller than either of the Florida parks, and their best rides are things you've probably experienced already in Florida (namely Transformers and the Mummy). If you have kids though, I think it's the most kid-friendly Universal Park I've visited - their Singapore-exclusive attractions include A Sesame Street Show, an Elmo dark ride (both are cute), a Puss-in-Boots junior coaster, an ancient-egyptian themed buggy drive and a Madagascar dark ride (which I think tops ET). Other things that Florida doesn't have would be Waterworld, which is an awesome stunt show also found in Cali, Battlestar Galactica (which actually still duels!) and their Jurassic Park ride is whitewater rafting insted of a shoot-the-chutes ride. Finally, their theming game is hella strong, at least on-par, or better than IOA. Overall, I think it's still worth a visit if you love strong theming, new takes on old favourites, a few new experiences and relatively short lines, but don't expect to be totally mind-blown by anything not found in Florida already.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom