Universal files for new patents

HouseHacker97

It kind of looks like Pacific Rim to me... The way those two people are standing upright using their hands in figure two. A ride based on that movie would be amazing!
SS-KH-08367.jpg

Sped2424

They mention "flying through asteroids" and "fighting fire breathing dragons" for figure 2. That would be a fantastic HTTYD ride. Pacific rim isn't happening- no matter how fun it would be- why would they use a 7-9 year old unpopular IP?

HTTYD on the other hand, has one more film in the works and a decent IP. Although that seems like quite the height requirement for a kid IP.

Truth be told, we'll likely never see any of this :D
Where to start. Pacific rim came out in 2013? So a 3/4 year old film which is getting a sequel in 2017. Also in the franchise there are kaijus which are very much dragons. But the IP is a mystery as for we will never see any of this happen the first concept is most definitely for Mario kart which is happening.

Tom Morrow

Agreed that the suit one is pretty out there and I don't really see that being feasible, or even enjoyable to be strapped into. The Mario Kart one has me pretty excited, as well as the track gap jumping cart, which I don't see how it could be anything other than Donkey Kong Country, which is pretty exciting as well.

Bacon

Iron man won't happen because of the marvel contract, Universal can update the marvel rides but can't make new ones.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom