Uniting Universal Project Two Voting Thread (SYWTBAI Season 15)

TheOriginalTiki

Original Poster
It's time to vote on which prompts we will be tackling for round two of Uniting Universal. Since we did two Islands of Adventure projects in round one, it's only fair that this time we break ground on two Studios park projects for the next round. Here's how voting will work. You'll have two days to cast your votes. Each player gets two votes. They can either use their votes on different prompts or put both of their votes on the same prompt. This round is open to EVERYONE to play in, so please participate in the voting to have your voice heard in which project you'd like to pursue. With that in mind, let's get to the Mega-Man style list of prompts!

Design a Halloween Horror Nights event themed entirely around the classic Universal Monsters.
Shared-Universal-Monsters-Movie-Universe-Header.jpg

Create a next generation "Back to the Future" attraction.
kibpzxwm40bznjjuyges.jpg

Create an E-Ticket themed around "Psycho".
psycho.jpg

Create a next generation "Jaws" attraction.
lead_960.jpg

Create a land based on the works of Don Bluth.
luaowrjtmoedkymyhwe6.png

Let the voting begin!

spacemt354

Chili's
Could I recommend a slight adjustment to the voting process? I tried to stay off the forum as much as possible the last few days so I missed it, but could it be possible 48 hours before the current project is due, we begin the voting process for the next round?

I'm only thinking if there are 7 brainstorming rounds - over the next 5 projects we'd spend 10 days just on voting. While it allows a slight break, on the other 10 days is a long time to be gone fishin' when they could be used for brainstorming.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom