Underrated Rides You Like

Brer Panther

Original Poster
What rides do most people hate that you personally enjoy? I've got a few...

- Journey Into Imagination With Figment: No, it's not as good as the original version. But I'll take Figment any way I can get him, and I personally have gotten a few laughs out of the ride ("You win one SCENT!").
- Winnie the Pooh: Maybe I'm just biased because I love Pooh (although I do think the California version is pretty bad) but I don't see what's so bad about this ride. Come on, you get to BOUNCE WITH TIGGER!
- Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor: Love the movie (and the prequel). Love Mike Wazowski. And also the ride is hilarious.

Cmdr_Crimson

Imagination for Nostalgic Reasons..
UoE same reason...
And while it's not an Attraction but Innoventions West Hallway...It's the only part of Communicore that hasn't blocked natural sunlight...

kap91

Ellen's Energy Adventure (especially when it's in better shape). Going to be so sad whenever it inevitably leaves.

Wedway!

Great Movie ride (Disney fans like it but I think normal people less so)

Ones that are underrated more recently:
Mission space - why anyone can feel ho hum about this boggles me. I think it's one of the coolest and unique rides on property
Dinosaur - again, even with the effects that have been turned off over the years, still just as good as Indy...which everyone seems to adore.

Magenta Panther

One Man's Dream is a must-see for me every time I visit WDW. I just wish TDO would clean up the film and sound a little.

Mickey's Philharmagic is wonderful, a real crowd-pleaser...but it also needs a major upgrade. The 3D film looks blurry to me - whereas the 3D in Star Tours is crystal clear. Come ON, TDO, show a little love to things that are actually DISNEY, willya????

And yeah, Maelstrom...I loved that ride. There was just something eerie about it that appealed to me. I still detest the decision to slap a Frozen overlay on it and despise whoever in Disney thought of the idea. Just pathetically cheap and lazy, and TDO, I'll say it again, everybody knows it.

Otterhead

• Hall of Presidents, which is quiet, calm, and inspiring.
• Gran Fiesta Tour, which is ridiculous, and has the Three Caballeros, who I love.
• WEDway PeopleMover!
• Living with the Land, which everyone seems to roll their eyes at until they go on it.
• Maelstrom, which was also ridiculous and a lot of fun. Curious to see what the Frozen redo will be like; the ride certainly needs some sort of love.

Funny thing is, I didn't realize until I discovered these boards that Mission:Space has a "hate club". I mean, I loved Horizons, too, but everyone I've gone to WDW with seems to really enjoy Mission Space, and there's always a wait.

Susan Savia

COP - Been on this ride so many times over the years. We just never get tired or bored with it.
Imagination - Another ride we always do and love.

ChesterKiwi

Captain EO - I love EO to death. I'll be sad to see it go, because it's gonna go eventually.
Stitch's Great Escape - Even after reading everyone's hate for it, I can't bring myself to dislike this attraction. The nostalgia of being 7 years old again is too much.
Enchanted Tiki Room - The songs in this thing are so corny, but I absolutely love it. It's got that charm to it.

EDIT: If we're counting Muppet*Vision, that definitely goes on my list. I love that show to death.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom