Undercover tourist ?

pixeemom

anyone have any experience with undercover tourist?
and does it work well with disney, meaning when you book through them, you still go to hotel do normal check in etc.?

Kate Alan

Have only used Undercover Tourist for ticket purchases - it's the place I recommend all friend and family buy from, and before I decided to get an Annual Pass, used to get my own tickets from there. Have never had any issues with them.

Upvote 0

pixeemom

Original Poster
Have only used Undercover Tourist for ticket purchases - it's the place I recommend all friend and family buy from, and before I decided to get an Annual Pass, used to get my own tickets from there. Have never had any issues with them.
awesome thank you....
i see that you can book the disney hotels through them to, i am just curious how that works, i'm guessing ok but am hoping someone can give me insight on that to

Upvote 0

KLeigh

Love undercover tourist! I've been buying my park tickets (WDW and UNI) from them since 2012 and have never had an issue. If you're a subscriber of the MouseSavers newsletter, they have a special deal with UT to get an even lower price on the tickets.

Upvote 0

pixeemom

Original Poster
Love undercover tourist! I've been buying my park tickets (WDW and UNI) from them since 2012 and have never had an issue. If you're a subscriber of the MouseSavers newsletter, they have a special deal with UT to get an even lower price on the tickets.
cool thank you!!!
i was hoping someone booked hotels through them so i can hear their opinion

Upvote 0

KLeigh

I just signed up for the email. Wonder how long I have to wait to get the deal you're mentioning

Their next issue will be emailed on Monday 8/15! It will contain a special link to UT to buy tickets, and it will clearly say "MouseSavers" at the top so you know you're getting the best prices. Unfortunately I don't have the previous newsletter saved or I would've PM'd the link to you.

Upvote 0

pezgirlroy

So I am actually a bit confused because I just looked at the price for tickets (5 day with park hopper for two adults and one child). On undercover tourist it was $18 more than what it was on disney.com. Am I doing something wrong?

Upvote 0

KLeigh

@pezgirlroy I just replicated your order and UT was cheaper, since all taxes and fees are included in the price you see. Disney adds taxes and fees after you see the ticket price.

UT: $1218.74
Disney: $1285.47

Upvote 0

pixeemom

Original Poster
So I am actually a bit confused because I just looked at the price for tickets (5 day with park hopper for two adults and one child). On undercover tourist it was $18 more than what it was on disney.com. Am I doing something wrong?
hmm yeah your right i just looked to its 1207 with disney and 1218 with UT
I also found another site that someone on another forum just told me about and raved about them, its called parksavers, they were actually less then UT and i looked what you are looking for they came out to 1183.00

Upvote 0

pezgirlroy

And if you use something like parksavers/undercover you still can link these tickets to your magic band and do fast pass? Sorry this gets so confusing. Thanks.

Upvote 0

pixeemom

Original Poster
I've never heard of ParkSavers - good call! They are cheaper than UT by about $30-40 total. :)
me either but i read about them just now on another Disney forum not sure if i can mention their name on here, anyway, a lot of people said very good things about them.

Upvote 0

KLeigh

And if you use something like parksavers/undercover you still can link these tickets to your magic band and do fast pass? Sorry this gets so confusing. Thanks.

Yep! I did it through the MDE app for my trip next month. You receive an actual WDW ticket, and you just need to enter the ticket number on the back to your account. However, like with any ticket, once it's assigned to someone you can't change it.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom