ultimate souvenir shopping!

sophie_the_pooh

Just one shop? But why? What's wrong with you?:eek: ;)

I can't pick just one, I have to at least say WOD, the Emporium, the Christmas shop in MK, Mouse gear, ...and many more!

Cmdr_Crimson

I'm kind of cheating myself (However, it's still run by Disney) But, The Disney Character Warehouse at the Premium Outlets off of Vineland...Why?? Everything's much cheaper and luckily it might be stuff you missed during the last time you where there or just missed since you left...
Character%20Warehouse%2011.jpg

Figgy1

Premium Member
I'm kind of cheating myself (However, it's still run by Disney) But, The Disney Character Warehouse at the Premium Outlets off of Vineland...Why?? Everything's much cheaper and luckily it might be stuff you missed during the last time you where there or just missed since you left...
I love that place last trip I POTC shirts for $5 each

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
WoD drives me nuts. It's too busy there and overwhelming. I usually leave empty handed because the busyness makes me not be able to think....

I agree - way too crowded. And why do parents with Hummer-size strollers always have to stop in the middle hub and have intense conversations (really arguments) about which ear hat to buy? Cannot they not pull over to the side? The only place worse is trying to take a nice leisurely stroll through Marketplace on a Sunday, late morning/early afternoon, because you forgot that people flock to DTD at that time to do some last minute shopping before they leave WDW.

Missymoe4

I agree - way too crowded. And why do parents with Hummer-size strollers always have to stop in the middle hub and have intense conversations (really arguments) about which ear hat to buy? Cannot they not pull over to the side? The only place worse is trying to take a nice leisurely stroll through Marketplace on a Sunday, late morning/early afternoon, because you forgot that people flock to DTD at that time to do some last minute shopping before they leave WDW.

Amen! I thought it was only me that experienced this, and thought the same thing....

Livelovedisney

but isn't it super hard to get parking here?

JIMINYCR

Souvenir shopping its World of Disney, DTD. We visit there at the end of our trip because if theres anything we were thinking of buying in one of the parks, and held off buying, it can probably be found there.
Now if its going to be shopping for pricey collectibles then its Art of Disney, DTD.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Souvenir shopping its World of Disney, DTD. We visit there at the end of our trip because if theres anything we were thinking of buying in one of the parks, and held off buying, it can probably be found there.
Now if its going to be shopping for pricey collectibles then its Art of Disney, DTD.
I love Art of Disney, but my dh always offers to hold my purse before I go in! I wonder why?:D:D:D

JIMINYCR

I love Art of Disney, but my dh always offers to hold my purse before I go in! I wonder why?:D:D:D

:joyfull: I always save up for one costly, more expensive souvenir and usually find it there. DW knows I'll play it safe and wont buy something way out of line of my budget. But it sure is tempting...:greedy::greedy::greedy:

Figgy1

Premium Member
:joyfull: I always save up for one costly, more expensive souvenir and usually find it there. DW knows I'll play it safe and wont buy something way out of line of my budget. But it sure is tempting...:greedy::greedy::greedy:
But some of the stuff there is so cool! Sometimes I just can't resist!:eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom