Ultimate Ride Disney Coaster

Dizknee_Phreek

Original Poster
i know at least one person here HAS to have this game since it's #1. Disney and #2. made by Disney. anyway, i'm stuck! i have no clue what i'm doing! i've got the building of the coaster down pat pretty well (considering i've only made one) but my problem is imagineer mode. what am i supposed to do on the first Frontierland mission? it says something about finding the gold, but the only thing in the mission box thingy says to just sustain enough momentum to finish the coaster. i'm really confused. i noticed a little mine cart that's a good way off behind the river boat, to the right of the river. am i supposed to lead the coaster over there? please help! :brick:

MichBiv

I have it but haven't played it.... Everytime I go to install it I screw it up:mad:
I think I need a video card or something too...........

Is it awesome???

Dizknee_Phreek

Original Poster
well, it's pretty cool. it depends on what you like, really. i prefer games where i build and run a whole theme park as opposed to just building and riding a rollercoaster. i get bored with it after a while. but the imagineer mode makes it a lot more interesting. plus the fact that i can add downloaded Disney World music to the coaster just makes me all happy.

something seems to be wrong with mine as well. i went to play it the other day and continue with my imagineer mode, which has done perfect up until now. i went to try out the 3rd Toon Town misson, and all the buildings are white and the hills are this funky, solid green color and everything was going SUPER slow! like it took the arrow roughly 30 seconds to move across the screen. i restarted the computer, i changed the graphics setting, i did everything i knew to do, and nothing helped. i tried the thing 3 times, and it never changed. i don't know what's wrong with the crazy thing...i haven't tried it since, so i'm not sure if it's cleared up or not. most likely i just have a piece of crap computer.

good luck with yours!

Goofette

Did any of you have anymore luck on this game? I was also having problems with it and finally gave up. I thought maybe I needed to go back in and do the tutorial, because I'm completely lost. Nothing I do is working.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom