UK Visitors keep a sharp eye...

pirate-princess

Original Poster
Danny Baker (DJ, tv presenter, etc) is in florida right now, he went on monday i think its for 3 weeks

so keep an eye out for him! i also have heard jonathan ross goes every summer with his family too.

My friend a few years ago now! saw chris evans and billie piper

have a god holiday!

cmatt

Danny Baker (DJ, tv presenter, etc) is in florida right now, he went on monday i think its for 3 weeks

so keep an eye out for him! i also have heard jonathan ross goes every summer with his family too.

My friend a few years ago now! saw chris evans and billie piper

have a god holiday!

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!

laalaa

Famous people at parks

I saw the actor that plays steve mcdonald in coronation street in the castle September 2005.

The Uk in epcot is nothing like the real UK. Well i suppose it may be like some of the old touristy places in the UK.

djmatthews

Danny Baker aspo9inted out is a UK DJ and TV presenter.

Jonathan Ross is a very successful UK chat show host; he also has a radio show.

Billie Piper had a pop career; she then married Chris Evens who is a DJ and TV presenter. Billie then turned to acting and stared in Doctor Who.

The UK segment of World Showcase is absolutely nothing like the UK except for maybe a few tourist areas as mentioned. Most UK high streets now feature Starbucks, McDonalds, GAP, Pizza Hut, Burger King etc.

None of the counties actually look like the countries they represent (in my opinion). I think they are supposed to illustrate quintessential picture postcard almost fairytale like view of each country.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Originally posted by PintoColvig:

Ah, Billie Piper. Dr. Who just isn't the same without her.

You are so right!!

Although I think they are making him pine for her just a little bit too much...that's very out of character.

*you may now return to your regularly scheduled programming*

cmatt

Well Jonathan Ross is a talk show host, right?
I only know that because of Extras. I loved that show :lol:

he is an idiot with a lisp - bascially he is on at least one show a week - and is extremely annoying, kinda person that you love AT and not with :hammer:

and sorry - 'engerland' at epcot is NOTHING like your a typical street - for a start there isnt any (or at least as many) red phone boxes anymore. :wave: The pub servers what it seems to be a pub snack - and there is just the cheap beers on offer and strongbow :(

It aint twinings as choice of tea - its tetley or scottish blend.

and harry ramsdon's fish and chips are vile ;)

but yes it is a bit of an insight - but just reminds me of austin powers intro everytime i am there or when i see photos :ROFLOL:

pirate-princess

Original Poster
sorry yanks about not knowing who they were, thats why i titled it to UK members!

and of course i wouldnt be so rude as to post a thread that obvious about you! (cough ahem) :p

i love jonathan ross and his family they so kooky

and my dad listens to danny baker everyday on radio london or some station and says he always talks about disney and how much he loves it
he sayd he always stays at grand floridan

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom