Uber/Lyft at the resorts

WoodyNBuzz

Original Poster
How does Uber/Lyft work at the resorts when picking up/dropping off? I'll be at Allstar Music in 10 days and will be using one of those services to get back and forth to Caribe Royale for a conference.

MagicHappens

We had them pick up and drop off at the front. You just set your pickup location. Some drivers will even drop you off near your building. Had no problems during our trip last month.

MagicHappens

I used Lyft. The app was easy to use and they tell you the max fare as well as the min. Also, it allows you to tip the driver through the app. I never carry cash and especially at Disney. I found a code online for $5 off 10 rides. Just look online for a bonus code when you sign up.

WoodyNBuzz

Original Poster
I used Lyft. The app was easy to use and they tell you the max fare as well as the min. Also, it allows you to tip the driver through the app. I never carry cash and especially at Disney. I found a code online for $5 off 10 rides. Just look online for a bonus code when you sign up.
My brother is a LYFT driver in the DFW area so I can use his code. Thanks a lot for the feedback.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom