Two Spirited Quickees...Imagination closing

aladdin2007

The first time?

Not enough money

The second time?

Money diverted to Seas with Nemo. So it can't have been substantial.

The third?

Sponsor dropped out.

The fourth?

Money.

the 5th?

the 6th?

the 7th?

the 8th?

should we stretch to a 10th lol.

just thought I would get the blanks ready there for down the road lol,,,, as it looks to continue the same pattern unless they just shutter it all together and let it sit, which would not surprise me in the least if they went back to that plan before anything else.

cheezbat

the 5th?

the 6th?

the 7th?

the 8th?

should we stretch to a 10th lol.

just thought I would get the blanks ready there for down the road lol,,,, as it looks to continue the same pattern unless they just shutter it all together and let it sit, which would not surprise me in the least if they went back to that plan before anything else.
Supposedly the 5th time is the most recent, and now that budget is rumored to be allocated to a third Soarin' theater instead.

I say screw the stupid theater and actually give the park OTHER fun rides to experience.

Imagination just can't win.

BrerJon

Supposedly the 5th time is the most recent, and now that budget is rumored to be allocated to a third Soarin' theater instead.

I suspect the current incarnation was saved by the arrival of Fastpass+. With it changing from being a permanent walk-on to almost always having a 15-20 minute wait, Imagination has probably benefited from the redistribution of guests more than any other attraction, and as a result looks a lot healthier to the bean-counters staying as it is.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom