Two ADRs At Same Time?

eddiemcgarrigle

Original Poster
Hi Guys,

I've booked up my trip to Disney again but this time my Brother-In-Law is coming with his family too. We've booked everyone under the same reservation as it worked out at £1000 cheaper but I'm left with a dilemma.

Is it possible to book two ADRs at different restaurants for the same time period with only half the group at each?

cw1982

I agree with @cowboibabyy but want to add that you may want to call after you make the ADR's and ask someone to make a note that you are not double booking the meal. I only say that because I've heard lately that Disney is canceling ADR's for people who double book them to avoid restaurants being artificially unavailable to other guests. May not be an issue, but a little extra caution might be worth it imo.

Otero8109

Yes you can. i booked Be our guest and Liberty Tree for the same time. Booked BOG online and called and explained why i needed the other ADR. (cause BOG wouldn't book 6 people only 4, so 2 ate somewhere else)

psherman42

I agree with @cowboibabyy but want to add that you may want to call after you make the ADR's and ask someone to make a note that you are not double booking the meal. I only say that because I've heard lately that Disney is canceling ADR's for people who double book them to avoid restaurants being artificially unavailable to other guests. May not be an issue, but a little extra caution might be worth it imo.
I guess I can't speak for all over property or if this is a recent change but I work at a table service restaurant and we've had parties that booked two reservations for the same night. We don't go through our reservations until the end of the night when they apply the charge for no shows. Also, for larger parties if they make the reservations themselves (I think if you want a reservation made for over 20 you have to call the dining line) they make multiple reservations of smaller groups and all show up together. I can't see Disney ever cancelling ADR's that are double booked because you never know the guests reasoning for doing so. It seems risky and could cause problems.

cw1982

I guess I can't speak for all over property or if this is a recent change but I work at a table service restaurant and we've had parties that booked two reservations for the same night. We don't go through our reservations until the end of the night when they apply the charge for no shows. Also, for larger parties if they make the reservations themselves (I think if you want a reservation made for over 20 you have to call the dining line) they make multiple reservations of smaller groups and all show up together. I can't see Disney ever cancelling ADR's that are double booked because you never know the guests reasoning for doing so. It seems risky and could cause problems.

I don't like it either but I have read about it happening to others here. Always best to be cautious...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom