Twinkle Lights Returning to Hub in MK

cslafferty

Can someone tell me when they went away? And did they ever take them away from DL? Because I know I've seen them many times, and we just started going to Disney parks in '99. Just goes to show how "in the clouds" I am when I'm there - I wasn't aware that they weren't there!!! :confused: Although, our last trip was in Dec. and I was so taken with how amazing the castle lights looked that I didn't really pay attention to the trees.

The Empress Lilly

Is it true that there are still no longer any trees on the right hand side of MS since the refurb? If so, that could be intentional then. And, could be a sign that they intend to remove the trees on the left hand side too.

I should hope not. MS looks dumb and fake without trees, like a dollhouse. We need more trees, in the hub too, with nice sparkling magic lights.

WDW1974

???

The trees looked great when they were in the hub, it helped to separate the castle from main street and add perspective. What is their now looks bald and horiffic.

C'mon ... you don't like the MAGICal concrete wasteland look now en vogue? You actually wanted those terrible trees on MSUSA and in the Hub and Fantasyland saved from slaughter ... so the MK would be ... well, park-like?!?!/

That is such a strange point of view ... the MK is soooo much better with the giant fiberglass castle appearing larger than it should, looming in the distance.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
C'mon ... you don't like the MAGICal concrete wasteland look now en vogue? You actually wanted those terrible trees on MSUSA and in the Hub and Fantasyland saved from slaughter ... so the MK would be ... well, park-like?!?!/

That is such a strange point of view ... the MK is soooo much better with the giant fiberglass castle appearing larger than it should, looming in the distance.

edit: Your post kind of loses it's punch after moderation.

Vernonpush

Maybe I'm being too optimistic but, given what we've learned since May, is it possible that these will be Glow With the Show lights in the trees?

This? I can see them spending money for lights in trees only if it would encourage people to buy the $25 hats that blink with them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom