Tusker House dinner?

belledream

I like Tusker House. It's not quite your average Disney buffet and has some more 'elevated' items due to the cuisine theme, the setting is an extension of the well-themed-Africa, and then you meet Safari Donald, Daisy, Mickey, and Goofy! I like it more than Yak & Yeti/Rainforest at AK for what it's worth.

I am Timmy

We love it - the theme is really top notch, Disney really went above and beyond for this one. Especially if you enjoy the Africa section of the park. The food offerings are plentiful and unique for a Disney buffet, we have never had a disappointing meal there. We usually go twice a trip, so we wave the characters by the second time and that has worked well.

JusticeDisney

Ate there just a couple months ago. Will literally never go back. Food is on par with a freaking Ponderosa restaurant buffet, the lines to get the food were a mile long, and the bathroom was in such a disgusting condition we actually refused to go in to use it.

Just my 2 cents.

riverside

Premium Member
Ate there for lunch in June but I'm pretty sure the lunch/dinner menu is the same. It was very good. The decor is pretty cool and AK always seems so hot to me so it's a nice break from the heat also. I have had breakfast there many times and really enjoy that also.

Minnie Mum

We think it's probably one of the best of the WDW buffets. Not as good as Boma, of course, but head and shoulders above some others. We've found the character interaction to be very good as well

Greg H

This is one of our favourite park buffet meals. Food is a little more unique and we have always found it to be pretty good quality. We try to do this one each trip. We find it a nice break from the heat and busyness of AK. Kids also enjoy the character interactions here. We typically do an early lunch that tends to overlap with breakfast. I believe lunch and dinner are the same.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom