Turtle Talk *Closure* 1/29-2/16

Courtman

Nothing on disneyworld.com about this closure, are we sure its true? We are going to the World Jan 24th - Feb 9th for our annual pilgrimmage, and hope that Turtle Talk will be open then - we both think its great!

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Nothing on disneyworld.com about this closure, are we sure its true? We are going to the World Jan 24th - Feb 9th for our annual pilgrimmage, and hope that Turtle Talk will be open then - we both think its great!

Disneyworld.com considers Turtle Talk to be a live show or entertainment, so it's not listed like attraction closures - other shows like Beauty and the Beast, and LMAX for example also have closures that aren't listed.

yazmin182

'tru dat' is a slang term basically meaning 'that is true', or 'definitely'.
yazmin182 appears to agree with the fact that she wants to know the source of the turtle talk 'closure'

lol thanks.
So does anyone know where the source came from? I still can't find it anywhere and usually Disney's website is up to date on refurbishments and closures.

Jerm

On the site it only lists it be down, not what they are doing to it or where it might be swiming too. But remember all info is subject to change with out notice.

J

jared400

i really wouldnt mind if they never opened it back up. i dont entirely dislike the ride i just feel like there could be better use of that space. mabye a non nemo ride that is educational and fun. i have an idea why not put in a huge aquarium and install elevators that run through the aqarium. oh wait this leaves us with the problem of coming up with a name. oh i know. how about hydralators? yes thats what well call it, it will be great.

of course hydralators will never come back. nemo has invaded the whole pavillion i still feel like they could put something better in. :brick:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom