Tropical Hideaway

mickEblu

I felt bad for him because there's obvious something wrong with him, but yeah his endless princess posting was odd to say the least. You could always tell there was some discomfort with the princesses. He made a post declaring he was leaving the forums due to bullying and then was permanently banned just before I was.

Haha I saw him at DTD once sitting outside Ranforest Cafe. It’s weird when you start seeing posters from forums you frequent and vloggers at the parks. Or just recognizing CMs. Or the weirdest... other guests.

@TROR why did he get banned?

Last edited:

TROR

Haha I saw him at DTD once sitting outside Ranforest Cafe. It’s weird when you start seeing posters from forums you frequent and vloggers at the parks. Or just recognizing CMs. Or the weirdest... other guests.
I think this really shows the problem with the Disneyland culture. People are way too obsessive with it. I know obviously we all post about the parks on here, but at least for myself I don't love Disneyland because it's Disneyland, I love Disneyland because I love theme parks and Disneyland simply does the medium the best. If I could, I'd certainly would visit Knott's and Universal but I'm just not able to make it out to Buena Park easily and Universal is too expensive for what you get. I mean, over $100 for Universal? I know Harry Potter's good and all, but that park isn't worth paying more than $70 at most imo.

Just for saying he was leaving MiceChat, I suppose.

vancee

76765247c229d9f2f477764c755d7cf0.png

Was looking at old Micechat memories and found this beauty.. :p:D

dweezil78

I spent about ten uncomfortable minutes scrolling through there and it's obvious this person doesn't seem to get the tone of this forum and is completely humorless in addition to being a huge weirdo. Incidents like this boost my self esteem while simultaneously disturbing me. The posters on this forum are quirky characters and I'm usually entertained by the posts. Now that we're all being stalked and reposted by some weirdo, I'm just uncomfortable.

It really is pretty creepy, eh?? Also I’m quite offended... I scrolled thru a bunch of tweets and didn’t see my name once!!! W.t.f.?!

Curious Constance

Dude!!!!! I've only been to the parks like 6 or 7 times ever, and I think I might have seen this guy once!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a picture of him. I'm not posting publicly but maybe I'll private message you to see if it's him.

Hattieboxghost110

I have just made an incredible discovery. Did you guys know there is someone on Twitter who is so obsessed with some of our users on here that he screenshots posts and tweets about them constantly? This thread is a recent point of interest, and @TROR and @Kira Nerys are recurring characters. At first, judging by the username, I thought it was a sarcastic account. But it appears to be in earnest.

EDIT: Well, I thought it was fun for a couple minutes, but after a lot of scrolling it’s just pathetic. Ugh, sorry everyone.

View attachment 267922

I'm not surprised. TROR & Kira are members of the HOB and thus will attract positive & negative press.

Hattieboxghost110

It really is pretty creepy, eh?? Also I’m quite offended... I scrolled thru a bunch of tweets and didn’t see my name once!!! W.t.f.?!

Feel sad for you that you didn't get mentioned, bruh. I was mentioned a couple times.

Don't take this the wrong way, but I think because you guys have pretty similar opinions overall.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom