Trip Report Readers Chick Chat and Guy Gabbing Thread!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
We are such an indecisive family. 😆
We are in the midst of planning our trip for next year and we keep going back and forth on our resort choice.
We've narrowed our choices down to Wilderness Lodge (we are currently booked here) or back to Yacht Club again.
I think you know where I land between those two choices. ;)

That said, I have a split stay next week with both resorts and will be happy to share my thoughts when I return.

Darstarr

In the Parks
No
We are such an indecisive family. 😆
We are in the midst of planning our trip for next year and we keep going back and forth on our resort choice.
We've narrowed our choices down to Wilderness Lodge (we are currently booked here) or back to Yacht Club again. My hubby seems to be leaning more to Yacht Club. He loved the location and the convenience of getting from point A to point B. He's really not big on the buses and being packed in like sardines. He likes that he can walk or use the skyliner at Yacht. But at the same time he does think Wilderness Lodge looks amazing. My son is leaning towards Wilderness Lodge. We ate dinner there years ago and he's wanted to go back ever since, hah! Me, I'm stuck in between. I'd like to stay somewhere we haven't before, but at the same time I loved Yacht for the same reasons Josh did. Josh is definitely not a journey person, he just wants to be at the location he wants to be at as soon as possible. I am a patient person so it doesn't bother me as much. Regardless of our choice, I know we will have a fantastic time! I Just wanted to type out my thoughts because again...indecisive.
If your husband loves the location of the yacht club but you want to stay somewhere new try beach club or boardwalk. Both are great locations.

MickeyCB

Original Poster
I may be “read only” for a bit as it is hard to type.
View attachment 653425

Big old ouchie!! You just call and we'll zip on up there if you need anything!
!
Anniversary Running GIF by Mickey Mouse

MickeyCB

Original Poster
We are fine, the car is fine. We have no injuries, just a bit traumatized, but we're ok. Spoilers because it could be triggering to anyone with a fear of heights or PTSD from car accidents.
Holy mackerel @Songbird76 , you’re going to have some tales to tell!
And PS the words a parent never wants to hear, we’re fine, the cars fine! Heart rate goes straight up!

Songbird76

Holy mackerel @Songbird76 , you’re going to have some tales to tell!
And PS the words a parent never wants to hear, we’re fine, the cars fine! Heart rate goes straight up!
Sorry mom! But I knew if I posted the pictures WITHOUT the preface, people would worry. So I wanted to let everyone know it's a happy ending. We even drove the car several hours to West Yellowstone after they pulled us out. So we are really lucky it wasn't worse.

MickeyCB

Original Poster
Sorry mom! But I knew if I posted the pictures WITHOUT the preface, people would worry. So I wanted to let everyone know it's a happy ending. We even drove the car several hours to West Yellowstone after they pulled us out. So we are really lucky it wasn't worse.
Very glad you’re all ok! Quite the troopers you guys are!!
Aside from all of this, are you guys enjoying your trip?

Songbird76

Very glad you’re all ok! Quite the troopers you guys are!!
Aside from all of this, are you guys enjoying your trip?
It's been touch and go....I have many many stories for my trip report. We've been here less than a week and it's already going to be action packed. I'm hoping the rest of our trip is extremely boring!! We've been through the ringer. The scenery is beautiful though!

EllieBadge

It's been touch and go....I have many many stories for my trip report. We've been here less than a week and it's already going to be action packed. I'm hoping the rest of our trip is extremely boring!! We've been through the ringer. The scenery is beautiful though!
Sorry to hear your trip has had it's ups and downs, but glad everyone is okay! I'm beginning to think Yellowstone is cursed! As you already know, we were affected by the closure from all the flooding. That combined with the fact that our trip had been rescheduled once due to covid already had us joking that it was cursed. Then, on the way home we were in a car accident and totaled our car (everyone was okay, thank goodness!).
All this to say, stay safe and enjoy the rest of your trip. I hope the rest is as uneventful and boring as you wish!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom