Trip questions, ADR, EMH...

pixie1115

Ok, I have to make our dining reservations in a few days and don't know where to eat! We have 2 kids, ages 7 and almost 2 and will be going to MK on two seperate days, Epcot one day and AK one day...but we have dining for 7 days...can someone give me some good resturant ideas in the parks and also in the resorts that would suit our family?
Also are the EMH hours out yet for October, what about MNSSHP dates?

Nemo14

Ok, I have to make our dining reservations in a few days and don't know where to eat! We have 2 kids, ages 7 and almost 2 and will be going to MK on two seperate days, Epcot one day and AK one day...but we have dining for 7 days...can someone give me some good resturant ideas in the parks and also in the resorts that would suit our family?
Also are the EMH hours out yet for October, what about MNSSHP dates?
Since you'll have extra credits by the sound of it, you might want to try the Hoop-Dee-Do Revue over at Fort Wilderness. It's a dinner show with great food and corny jokes - your oldest will probably love it. It requires 2 dinner credits, and reservations are a must.

Upvote 0

parker kim

EMH for oct. are out check the offical walt disney world sight go to calendar and find oct the park you want and you have it. I don't think the dates for MNSSHP are out yet but, Its a must do. So plan out were you want to go each day first and that should help you with were you want to eat. Don't forget to check out the menus here and on all ears this can help greatly.

Upvote 0

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
For the whole family, Whoop de do Review is a good suggestion

Also, a boatride from MK to Wilderness Lodge is Whispering Canyon,
consider O'hana at Polynesian. 50's Prime Time and Sci-Fi Drive In at MGM are fun "themed dining". At AK, there aren't sit down restaurants, Flame Tree is good, there is also Restaurantosaurus or Tusker House. You may consider going over to AKL for Boma.

Epcot has a lot, just choose which menu seems to fit your tastes.

In MK, consider Liberty Tree Tavern or Tony's for dinner when on a plan.

Check out http://www.allearsnet.com/din/dining.htm for a great listing of all the menus.

In October, you will have the Food and Wine Festival in Epcot. You can use some of your meal plan choices on the various sampling stands around.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom