Trip planning vent

daisyduckie

Original Poster
Can I vent for a bit?

I take many trips to WDW with my sister and her family. Sis always calls me and has me go on line and check pricing for hotels, car, airlines, you name it. Which is pretty funny as she has access to no less than 5 computers at her house, and I have one.o_O Anyway, we have started talking about taking another trip next year. As she has been busy with work and other things, I looked up the cost of the hotel SHE has talked about staying at, and e-mailed her the prices. I also forwarded to her the e-mail I received telling me I had a pin code and could get a discount staying on site. So do you know what I get in return? The comment "Let me plan the %#@+ vacation!" OOOOOOkaaaaay.

What also is kind of amusing is that this is a woman who will not do anything she doesn't want to do. One year we had plans to go to Chef Mickeys. She wouldn't go. No one knew until the day of that she decided she didn't like the ambiance of that restaurant. She stayed in the room and ordered room service. So yeah, no vacation has ever been planned that has not been planned around her and her wants. Everyone elses is secondary.

Sorry, had to get this out. Gonna sit back and see what happens. And how long it is until I get the next phone call telling me to look up prices for her.:cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom