trip erport POR Feb 14-17 part 4

Honest, I'm almost done!:)
Our flight out on Tuesday was at 1 PM, so in the AM we ran to EPcot when it opened so we could do Mission SPace. After a false start, where we were placed in a spaceship were someone had thrown up (they referred to it as a protein spill:hurl: we rode Mission Space and totally enjoyed it, what an experience!
Did not give Mears a chance to mess us up on the way back, even though I had paid for the shuttle, we took a cab back to MCO.
It was a quick but wonderful trip. As it was President's Day weekend and the beginning of school vacation, it was pretty crowded, and sometimes this was frustrating/annoying. Lines for food especially were long. We were very pleased with POR (yes, buy the mug) and the bus system worked well. We used the Fast Pass system a lot and it really saved us, especially on this holiday weekend. We did not stand in any really terrible lines for rides.
I had made the Fantasmic/dinner and Hoop de Doo reservations well ahead, and these shows were well worth it.
Thanks so much to everyone whose little tips helped us enjoy our trip even more!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom