Trick Or Treat With Magic Friends

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
I know! :sohappy:
Hi Steph.

So, this is a very sad week for me. This is my last week working at the one studio. The movers will be carting it all away on Wed. I actually got a bit upset last night when I thought about it. Since it was my house too, it was nice, b/c it felt like I hadn't really left home. I got to visit every day. But this week, reality hits and my home that I grew up in for my teenage years will be gone. :( I didn't really realize I had any attachment to that house, but I'm am a little sad.

Oh and I'm really sleepy today b/c I could not fall asleep last night. I was up until 3 am just trying to fall asleep. :(

Disnut

Hi Steph.

So, this is a very sad week for me. This is my last week working at the one studio. The movers will be carting it all away on Wed. I actually got a bit upset last night when I thought about it. Since it was my house too, it was nice, b/c it felt like I hadn't really left home. I got to visit every day. But this week, reality hits and my home that I grew up in for my teenage years will be gone. :( I didn't really realize I had any attachment to that house, but I'm am a little sad.

Oh Nibbs I am sorry that you have to leave something so dear to you.:kiss:

mpoppins76

Hi Steph.

Oh and I'm really sleepy today b/c I could not fall asleep last night. I was up until 3 am just trying to fall asleep. :(
:( {{hugs}}

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom