Travel agent?

Kyla Moore

In the process of planning our first trip looking for assistance. Who is a goo travel agent to go through to esnure we get the best deals.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Any Disney dedicated and knowledgeable travel agency like Kingdom Konsultants who comes very highly recommended on here or MEI (Mouse Fan travel) travel that I have also used that specializes in Disney vacations as well.
They are both free and can be reached at any time by phone or a quick email for any needs. They will keep up with what offers Disney is offering and make sure you get the best offer suited for your dates. You may have to initially book without an offer but as soon as one is available they are on it! No extra work for you. You still can book your own dining and fast passes, or any other extras etc but if you want them to they can book your dining reservations as well right at your 180 day mark(instead of you getting up bright and early that day to do it lol) if you book before 180 days etc or at any time, or can book any other extras for you as well. :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Kyla Moore

Original Poster
Any Disney dedicated and knowledgeable travel agency like Kingdom Konsultants who comes very highly recommended on here or MEI travel that I have also used that specializes in Disney vacations as well.
They are both free and can be reached at any time by phone or a quick email for any needs. They will keep up with what offers Disney is offering and make sure you get the best offer suited for your dates. You may have to initially book without an offer but as soon as one is available they are on it! No extra work for you. You still can book your own dining and fast passes, or any other extras etc but if you want them to they can book your dining reservations as well right at your 180 day mark(instead of you getting up bright and early that day to do it lol) if you book before 180 days etc or at any time, or can book any other extras for you as well. :)
Great Thank you very much!

Upvote 0

LdyApxr

I'm aware of that and not using them in hopes of getting anything extra, I am using them because I am unfamiliar with the World and Stacy has been extremely helpful and with my son having spinal surgery and a few other issues here at home, I do not have the time to be on top of trying to get a deal when released just in case we are in the hospital at the time of a release.

Upvote 0

The Mom

Premium Member
Just to clear something up. They will not get you any deals or discounts that you cannot get yourself. However, they will do the work to stay on top of the deals released by Disney so you don't have to.

Which is exactly why I use KK when I go to WDW. I just tell her when, and she's worked with me enough to know what I want. Then she sends me a list of possibilities.

Upvote 0

Kyla Moore

Original Poster
Thank you everyone for your advice! I reached out to Kingdom Konsultants and was pleasantly surprised. I am dealing with Kathy and so far she has been amazing. I am so excited for our first trip to Disney! My family has been waiting a long time for this. My kids are so far apart in age we had to wait until my daughter got older, this way we can stay together as a family and not have ti split up.

Upvote 0

acrab3t

I have planned several trips on my own but decided to use KingdomKonsultants for my next trip. My agent Carey is awesome and has already secured my 11/16 trip. The advantage to using an agent is they can reserve rooms earlier than the general public and keep an eye on any future discount. When and if discounts become available, they automatically apply them to your account. An agent will also plan your dining reservations and fast passes. They are knowledgeable about the parks and can make recommendations based on your family. They take the stress out of planning. I highly recommend using an agent.

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
I have planned several trips on my own but decided to use KingdomKonsultants for my next trip. My agent Carey is awesome and has already secured my 11/16 trip. The advantage to using an agent is they can reserve rooms earlier than the general public and keep an eye on any future discount. When and if discounts become available, they automatically apply them to your account. An agent will also plan your dining reservations and fast passes. They are knowledgeable about the parks and can make recommendations based on your family. They take the stress out of planning. I highly recommend using an agent.
Totally agree! I though always still did my own dining reservations and FP's when I used one before we joined DVC but they definitely will help you book them if you want them to. I just loved them keeping an eye out on the offers available and making the changes if one came out for me. When I had did that myself I had to worry when it came out the very day of and get in the phone first thing, and wait on hold forever the day offers came out and even missed out before on them even though we called the first day offered. So we basically only used them to handle our room/packages and just for that it was worth not having to deal with the headache once a offer came out etc. I handled everything else myself as I enjoy doing the dinning and FP's. :)

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest

Thank you so much! I love being a part of planning your next magical vacation!!!

Upvote 0

DizPriz

Thank you everyone for your advice! I reached out to Kingdom Konsultants and was pleasantly surprised. I am dealing with Kathy and so far she has been amazing. I am so excited for our first trip to Disney! My family has been waiting a long time for this. My kids are so far apart in age we had to wait until my daughter got older, this way we can stay together as a family and not have ti split up.
Kyla, thank you so much for your kind words! I will be here to help from the planning stages up to and during your trip. I know you will have a fantastic time! Kathy

Upvote 0

aw14

I haven't used KK but have used another and she is excellent. I have recommended her to family and friends and she never disappoints. Makes the trip process so much more pleasant

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom