Trattoria al Forno

Thecorsi4

Original Poster
Has any one been to the character dinning experience at this restaurant, we are headed down in July and was wondering if it would be worth it for the little princesses.

Thanks

MikeCat95

My family went here on our last trip a few months ago and we loved it. Although we didn't do the character dining, we went for dinner and were blown away. If you have the chance to go, I would for sure.

Benjik

We went to the Bon Voyage breakfast on April 6th. We had a morning to kill before heading to the airport after a trip to the beach and was able to get a reservation the day before. Our almost 3 year-old loved it! I'm not sure where else you can meet Flynn Rider and she loves Tangled. Flynn gave our daughter a card to write her dreams on to share with Rapunzel. We were given autograph cards, but autographs were also welcome. Overall it was a good experience—they have a few kinks to work out. Our server seemed a bit confused at times on what was going on and the person who dropped our food off just looked lost. All four of the characters stopped by our table before we even got our drinks. Kind of annoying because there was nothing to keep our kids entertained—isn't that the point of these? The venue was probably the nicest of any of the character meals I've been to—loved the open kitchen and wood fire oven. The dish theming was great—pastries in the shape of a clamshell, sun and braid, Tangled eggs, Tower of pancakes etc... The food was excellent. Definitely the best of any of the character meals I've been to—enjoyed that it wasn't a buffet. It would definitely be tricky to get to if you are relying on Disney transportation unless you are staying at an Epcot area resort.

Thecorsi4

Original Poster
We went to the Bon Voyage breakfast on April 6th. We had a morning to kill before heading to the airport after a trip to the beach and was able to get a reservation the day before. Our almost 3 year-old loved it! I'm not sure where else you can meet Flynn Rider and she loves Tangled. Flynn gave our daughter a card to write her dreams on to share with Rapunzel. We were given autograph cards, but autographs were also welcome. Overall it was a good experience—they have a few kinks to work out. Our server seemed a bit confused at times on what was going on and the person who dropped our food off just looked lost. All four of the characters stopped by our table before we even got our drinks. Kind of annoying because there was nothing to keep our kids entertained—isn't that the point of these? The venue was probably the nicest of any of the character meals I've been to—loved the open kitchen and wood fire oven. The dish theming was great—pastries in the shape of a clamshell, sun and braid, Tangled eggs, Tower of pancakes etc... The food was excellent. Definitely the best of any of the character meals I've been to—enjoyed that it wasn't a buffet. It would definitely be tricky to get to if you are relying on Disney transportation unless you are staying at an Epcot area resort.

Thank you for the reply, I bet they have it all worked out by July, we are not staying in the Epcot are this year, have to figure out a plan to get there

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom