Transportation to and from Universal

DisneyLeo18

Original Poster
Hello again :wave:

I will be heading down to the world in 3 weeks and am planning a day or 2 at universal. I originally planned to rent a car but I don't think I will be.

Has anyone here gone to universal without a car? Maybe taking a cab or if there is a shuttle of some sort? I just want to weigh my options and see if there is any other way to do this without paying for a car, which is pretty expensive since I'm under 25. Any info would be appreciated, Thank you!:wave:

Quicksilver

WDWMAGIC Transportation Sponsor
Hello again :wave:

I will be heading down to the world in 3 weeks and am planning a day or 2 at universal. I originally planned to rent a car but I don't think I will be.

Has anyone here gone to universal without a car? Maybe taking a cab or if there is a shuttle of some sort? I just want to weigh my options and see if there is any other way to do this without paying for a car, which is pretty expensive since I'm under 25. Any info would be appreciated, Thank you!:wave:

Hi,

We also offer transfers from WDW to Universal. Rate is $75.00 (gratuity not included) for the round trip in our towncar.

Regards,

Gregory Nicolas.

Courtney1188

Hi,

We also offer transfers from WDW to Universal. Rate is $75.00 (gratuity not included) for the round trip in our towncar.

Regards,

Gregory Nicolas.

Would this also be the rate if I wanted to book a ride from Disney to Universal, and then from Universal to the airport? Also, how late do the towncars run? (I wouldn't be heading to the airport until fairly late at night)

DisneyLeo18

Original Poster
Hi,

Regards,

Gregory Nicolas.

Thank you Gregory! After doing some more extensive research I found some good reviews on your company compared to others.

My only question Would be where is the pickup / Drop-off at universal? I read you need to reserve specific times 48 hours in advance and was just curious on these 2 things. :wave:

Quicksilver

Would this also be the rate if I wanted to book a ride from Disney to Universal, and then from Universal to the airport? Also, how late do the towncars run? (I wouldn't be heading to the airport until fairly late at night)

Hi,

One way to Universal from WDW is $40.00 and one way to the airport from Universal is $65.00.

Best regards,

Gregory Nicolas.

Quicksilver

Thank you Gregory! After doing some more extensive research I found some good reviews on your company compared to others.

My only question Would be where is the pickup / Drop-off at universal? I read you need to reserve specific times 48 hours in advance and was just curious on these 2 things. :wave:

The best would be to reserve this round trip before arriving in Orlando through our website.
This way we can send you the confirmation email even before you come down to Orlando. :)

Pick-up/drop-off at niversal is at the official pick-up/drop-off area there where all taxis, buses and etc.. have to go...

Best regards,

Gregory Nicolas.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom