Transportation Questions

jmewin

I have 3 questions about getting around WDW.

What is the easiest way to get from resort to resort?

What is the easiest way to get from Epcot to MGM?

Lastly, I am having dinner at the GF and would like to see the electric water pageant afterwards. What would be the best way to return to the CBR?

Thank you all for your help. Joanie:wave:

5 days!!!

surfsupdon

I gather you are staying at Caribbean Beach, so......

--to get from resort to resort, we take a bus to a theme park and transfer to the resort of choice, remember a lot of deluxe resorts are connected via boat or monorail or pathway (if you have a car, however, drive--so mcuh quicker)

--Epcot to MGM we usually walk, international gateway, past boardwalk, into mgm....but you cna take a bus

--GF to Caribbean Beach, take monorail to MK, then hop on bus (or, again, drive)

We always use Disney Transport for parks, but for resorts we use our car. Its much more direct, but not necessary.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Hi there in answer to your questions:
1.- Resort to resort- take a bus to any of the parks or downtown disney and transfer to the second resort bus or drive.
2.-EPCOT to MGM or visa Versa. There is a great boat ride at the International Gateway that goes to MGM. it is abit of a trip though about 1/2 hour in total.
3.-I Am not sure what time the Electric Water pageant is, but buses to all resorts usually run for an hour-hour and a half after park closing. I have gotten a bus as late as 2 hours after park closing.
Hope this helps! Belle

Upvote 0
From what I know the pageant passes by all of the deluxe resorts on the lagoon, so if you are in a hurry to get back to CBR to see it you can just stay at the GF outside by the dock or something where you can see the pageant, if you are i nthe wrong place you can DEF hear the music, I was in my room at WL and heard it while I was i nthe bathroom so then I ran outside all the way past the pool then past the snack bar then onto the "beach" to see the pageant.

Upvote 0

disneydentist

3. The Electrical water pageant runs fairly late. Ask at Guest services at CBR if they can find out the schedule for you. If MK busses are still running then you can hop one of them. If it's too late, hop a bus to Downtown Disney and then back to your resort.

Upvote 0

polyman 65

Rent a car,thats what we do we only use Disney transportation from the Poly monorail or boat over to Magic kingdom drive everywhere else.Then you can come and go at your leasure not with the masses.:xmas: 21 days till WDW Dole whip:slurp:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom