Transport to other locations

melmel89

Original Poster
hey guys not sure if this was the right section to post in with being new to the forums, but i need a little help. for our upcoming trip we have planned two days out away from Disney :eek: shock horror i know! we were looking to catch one of the Mears shared shuttles to the Kennedy Space Center and Florida Mall, from AoA resort. i was just wondering about the approx cost per person (there are just two of us going) and whether you can pay on the day. With being from the UK i'm hoping not to have to use my credit/debit cards to book if possible, I don't fancy getting hit with the fees when we get home! thanks :)

Last edited:

norhel

hey guys not sure if this was the right section to post in with being new to the forums, but i need a little help. for our upcoming trip we have planned two days out away from Disney :eek: shock horror i know! we were looking to catch one of the Mears shared shuttles to the Kennedy Space Center and Florida Mall, from AoA resort. i was just wondering about the approx cost per person (there are just two of us going) and whether you can pay on the day. With being from the UK i'm hoping not to have to use my credit/debit cards to book if possible, I don't fancy getting hit with the fees when we get home! thanks :)

Howdy :)

I found that you can check prices at http://www.mearstransportation.com/global/orlando/
Can that help anything?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom