toy story mania prize levels

Sorbo78

Original Poster
Anyone know the prize levels and associated "prize" for the Toy Story Mania ride? I can't remember and forgot to take a picture during our trip.

Thanks.

wdrl

Scoring Levels on Toy Story Mania

Disney even sells Trading Pins with the various animals used in the scoring at Toy Story Mania. Doesn't anyone know the scoring range for each of the animals?

I was stuck on the Bunny for ages as I always scored in the upper 80's and 90's. Then I started scoring 100K and the Beaver always came up. The highest I've ever scored was 120K. My DH often scored at 125K and was still a beaver.

Come on Cast Members or you expert players out there, what are the levels? Please!!!!!

wdrl

Here's a photo of the pins.

9883_1JPG.jpg
[/IMG]

EPCOTPluto

I know I always get a Bobcat around the 175,000 mark.
I think the first two are Deer, Bear. The last's (I think) are the Armadillo & the Turtle.
Here's what I think is the list, based the times I rode it. Isn't there a snake somewhere?

Deer
Bear
Bobcat
Beaver
Bunny
Armadillo
Turtle

NewfieFan

Here's a photo of the pins.

9883_1JPG.jpg
[/IMG]

How cool are those pins... are these sold everywhere? My kids were disappointed when they didn't get "their" prize... if I knew where to buy these I would pick up them up!

*Edit* But the beaver pin doesn't look like the "prize" one!?! Do the other pins look like the "prizes"?

stevieg639

How cool are those pins... are these sold everywhere? My kids were disappointed when they didn't get "their" prize... if I knew where to buy these I would pick up them up!

*Edit* But the beaver pin doesn't look like the "prize" one!?! Do the other pins look like the "prizes"?

You can trade for them or buy them at Pin Central and the pins do look like or very similar to the prizes from the game.

MissM

From the description of the pin set on PinPics:
This mini-pin boxed set features the virtual prizes won by guests at Toy Story Midway Mania at Disney's California Adventure™ Park in Disneyland® Resort, and Disney's Hollywood Studios™ in Walt Disney World® Resort.

The box has Sheriff Woody, Buzz Lightyear and Little Green Men (LGM) on it, and is red & blue striped.

The seven pins include:
62270 - Gopher
62492 - Armadillo
62493 - Bear
62494 - Rabbit
62495 - Cat
62496 - Turtle
62497 - Deer

WDW - 06/10/2008, SKU: 10978515
DLR - 06/17/2008, SKU: 4 00014 61631 8

The beaver and the bird prizes were the only two prizes not made into pins.
You can see the box here. They're readily available on CM lanyards - I go the cat one in May since that was the first time my score was high enough to get the cat prize. (I want to say it was 160K something.) Prior to that, I'd always gotten the beaver.

NewfieFan

From the description of the pin set on PinPics:
This mini-pin boxed set features the virtual prizes won by guests at Toy Story Midway Mania at Disney's California Adventure™ Park in Disneyland® Resort, and Disney's Hollywood Studios™ in Walt Disney World® Resort.

The box has Sheriff Woody, Buzz Lightyear and Little Green Men (LGM) on it, and is red & blue striped.

The seven pins include:
62270 - Gopher
62492 - Armadillo
62493 - Bear
62494 - Rabbit
62495 - Cat
62496 - Turtle
62497 - Deer

WDW - 06/10/2008, SKU: 10978515
DLR - 06/17/2008, SKU: 4 00014 61631 8

The beaver and the bird prizes were the only two prizes not made into pins.
You can see the box here. They're readily available on CM lanyards - I go the cat one in May since that was the first time my score was high enough to get the cat prize. (I want to say it was 160K something.) Prior to that, I'd always gotten the beaver.

Thanks! Interesting... I wonder why no beaver or bird pins?

EPCOTPluto

OK, I recently went to DHS, and was able to snap a pic of the prize levels.

Sorry that it is a bit hard to see, but I took it using the glasses for about 2 seconds...

picture.php

Hope this answers the OP. :)

wdrl

OK, I recently went to DHS, and was able to snap a pic of the prize levels.

Sorry that it is a bit hard to see, but I took it using the glasses for about 2 seconds...

picture.php

Hope this answers the OP. :)

I think you've got the order! :sohappy: I'm so busy looking at the scores that I totally missed the prizes on the right. Maybe it's because I always sit on the left and DH on the right (for some reason I score better on the left side, bazaar huh?

I didn't even realize there were two other levels. Thanks everyone for your help.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom