Toy Story Breakfast Updates

duchess1576

Original Poster
No, I don't HAVE any updates, I teased you. :p

But I just want to ask anyone who will be calling for reservations in the near future to inquire about the new character breakfast at Hollywood & Vine at MGM. Keep everyone updated! As soon as we're able to call and make reservations for it, let us know! I heard this breakfast might start in April, so maybe reservations can be made any day now?

Thanks!

JPVonDrake

duchess1576 said:
No, I don't HAVE any updates, I teased you. :p

But I just want to ask anyone who will be calling for reservations in the near future to inquire about the new character breakfast at Hollywood & Vine at MGM. Keep everyone updated! As soon as we're able to call and make reservations for it, let us know! I heard this breakfast might start in April, so maybe reservations can be made any day now?

Thanks!

Currently there has been no official announcement or information on any new character meals to be offered at the Disney-MGM Studios, this is still only an internet rumor.

If and when a new Character Experience has been officially announced I would be happy as always to post it and answer any questions you may have.

Stay Tuned! :sohappy:

Nicole

It is coming. There will also be a lunch, though I don't know if it will include characters. H&V is currently only open for dinner. The CM I talked to said it should be starting in April.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom