Tower of Terror poster (just for fun)

wbboy29

Original Poster
Hey everyone,

I know the Tower of Terror poster contest has been over for about 4 days now, and the finals are in full swing (so go vote for your favorite).

Well anyways, I got a little boared today and thought I would try making another poster for fun, and thought some of y'all might enjoy seeing it, so here it is. What do you think?

wbboy29

Original Poster
woops, I just noticed I can't post an attachment in here. Sorry about that everyone. You guys can delete this thread if you want, sorry.

wbboy29

Original Poster
Ok, I looked at starting a photo album, but for some stupid reason I can't figure out how to do it. I know its probably really easy, but can some one tell me how to start one, thanks:)

tenchu

Originally posted by wbboy29
Ok, I looked at starting a photo album, but for some stupid reason I can't figure out how to do it. I know its probably really easy, but can some one tell me how to start one, thanks:)

If you click the blue photo albums button on the top navigation bar, it'll take you to the photoalbums page.

From there, you'll have to log in, using the same username and password as for this site. (Login button is over on the right.)

Then, you can upload some photos from your own hard drive using the 'upload photos' button. (This button should be in about the same place as the login button was)

And Bob's your father/mother's brother! :lol:

wbboy29

Original Poster
Thanks tenchu,

I actually did get one entered for the competition (and I surprisingly got 6 votes, lol), but I just didn't get this one in to replace it in time, oh well. There will always be more contests.

Thanks again for the compliment.

Norm

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom