Tower of Terror 10 Miler Weekend Characters

DisneyRunner

My DD mentioned Darth Vader. The Star Wars line was long all night. The only Villian we got was Hook. I saw Jafar in the same location later on. I wish Disney would have told us where characters were going to be, or at least put them all in one area. I would've liked Cruella.

a2grafix

He was breathing hard at Star Tours. Just like me! Nice list. Saw everyone except Gaston.

After finishing and walking into Sunset Boulevard, my parents spotted me. Right behind them was Gaston, sort of near the entrance area-ish of the Beauty and the Beast show.

Darth Vader was in his usual place near Star Tours.

Didn't see Stitch at all on the race course or at the Villains Bash. Would have been cool to see the evil dude from Mulan, Shan-Yu, but he's a super rarity. I know he makes an appearance during Paris Disneyland's Halloween parties.

Finally, no Jack Skellington or Sally, even though they were making an appearance at Downtown Disney for the Frankenweenie movie. Would have been cool if they were there, or even Judge Doom from Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

dreamfinder

My DD mentioned Darth Vader. The Star Wars line was long all night. The only Villian we got was Hook. I saw Jafar in the same location later on. I wish Disney would have told us where characters were going to be, or at least put them all in one area. I would've liked Cruella.

Brightroom had lists of the race characters at the DLR 1/2 this year. Thought that was a nice touch. Did they not do something similar?

wiigirl

Dang! I missed Darth Vadar!

lol :p
75.gif

MKCP 1985

I still wish they would bring back Hades for a run Disney event! Other than him, and maybe the Bowler Hat Guy, the lineup of villains for the event looks to have been pretty spot-on!

Maybe some creeped up Tower of Terror bellhops - the way the Haunted Mansion maids and butlers make themselves up for Halloween parties!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom