Towel animals from housekeeping

snowpony

We got one every day from housekeeping at POP when we were there- a few ducks, a couple bunnies, and a dog. I didn't approve of it, but DBF loved them so much that he took them home with us. :confused:

Does anyone else take these home? What's your favorite towel animal housekeeping has made for you?

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
According to the "Mom's Panel", you're allowed to take them home with you. :shrug:

I've never bothered, no-where to put them.

Upvote 0

wdwhoneymooner

We have over a dozen of them.....with many more left behind. We end up putting them in the guest bathroom and various places in our sunroom (kids' playroom).

Upvote 0

Pooh Lover

We got one or more every day of our stay at WL last September but some were so large, I don't think we could have packed them all. I wasn't really sure it was ok to take them but I couldn't help taking one....the cutest little mouse, tail and all. I get a kick out of them!

Upvote 0

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
I have a few ducks, a mouse, and a bunny. They live in the downstairs bathroom. I've had them for a long time though since I haven't gotten anything new the past few years. Occasionally I will get a swan, towel mickey, or a hanger monkey but they aren't really portable. :lol:

Upvote 0

disneylemons

My mother in law put 2 bunnies in her suitcase and took home to put in her spare bathroom - I was mortified that she took them.. so glad to see she's not alone and its ok..ha guess she can go back now too...I won't 'ban' her anymore...ha

Upvote 0

Buzzfan86

I have taken them before to ..they left us bunnies . I think the best of all was when they made a person ..it has a sheet as body a pair of our shoes for the feet ,he was holding the room servie menu and to top it off it was wearing mickey ears on top of his head...

Upvote 0

drossjr

And we wonder why ticket prices keep going up? Blame it on all the towel creatures being taken home, you know Disney doesn't get those towels for free!!! :ROFLOL::shrug::lookaroun

Upvote 0

dizzney

We got a Phoenix - most unusual one I ever saw - on New Years Eve at the BWV, and it was larger than usual and yes this one we took home, figured we never do any damage or break anything in our DVC rooms and for once our dues could cover this. So cute!

Upvote 0
We took a Minnie Head and a little mouse. Last year at POR they kept getting more and more creative and my daughter's teddy bear became part of the show. Here are some cute ones:

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Upvote 0

travelgip

I was on a cruise a while back and went to a class they had about how to make them and then bought the book. I make them for when I have guests over and they love them! Really easy to make, but they come out better with "stiff" towels. (try air drying towel without fabric softner)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom