Tonight, The Muppets!

DisneySam

Original Poster
I know this has been randomly posted in other places on the site, but everyone please remember to watch the Muppet Wizard of Oz tonight at 8pm on ABC. I read that if the ratings are high they are considering brining back the Muppet Show!!!! (This is not Confirmed though.)

tigsmom

We've got a reminder on the TV to switch channels for this!
There was an article in yesterday's paper (Wall Strreet Journal, I think) about Disney's plans to ease the Muppets back in to the public eye. They are taking it slow, a few commercials, tonight's movie and within the next few years they hope to have a new tv show up and running. I'll try to find the article.

EDIT: found the article
but its a paid service online & we only get the hard copy. Sorry.

If you can find the article at the library or know somebody who gets the WSJ its worth the read. :wave:

MKCustodial

Hopefully someone will make it available at the appropriate downloading channels, cause I don't know if we'll ever get it down here...

Lauriebar

tigsmom said:
We've got a reminder on the TV to switch channels for this!
There was an article in yesterday's paper (Wall Strreet Journal, I think) about Disney's plans to ease the Muppets back in to the public eye. They are taking it slow, a few commercials, tonight's movie and within the next few years they hope to have a new tv show up and running. I'll try to find the article.

EDIT: found the article
but its a paid service online & we only get the hard copy. Sorry.

If you can find the article at the library or know somebody who gets the WSJ its worth the read. :wave:

I think that Speck posted the article that you are refering to in the Disney Co News Forum. It's an interesting read!!

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=56461

MKCustodial said:
Hopefully someone will make it available at the appropriate downloading channels, cause I don't know if we'll ever get it down here...

Hey, I'm going to record it on my computer in mpeg and divx format tonight. If you IM me on AOL instant messenger on saturday I can send you a copy! Sorry, I can't upload it because I don't have huge amounts of bandwidth or webspace. If you don't have AOL instant messenger.....go to AIM.com and download it. My screen name is jim2386. I won't make any promises....but I'll do my best!

My ABC station doesn't come in perfect, but it's not too bad:)

-Jim

Tigggrl

VCR is set and new tape is all ready to go!
Muppets.com has a cool new website...that, and Fozzie Bear on late night tv w/ Ozzy Osbourne the other night reminded me!
LOL

ImaginEAR

It's on! I like it so far, very modern version of 'Oz'. I'd like to see a "Muppets' Alice in Wonderland" if this is good. Can you imagine that?

nicholas

It was horrid. I made it as long as I could, but turned it off a half hour before it was over. Just couldn't take it anymore.

Ok, I have Muppets WoO on my computer. I will be compressing it tonight and will be available only tomorrow. I graduate sunday and go home to a dialup connection. So if you want it...ask me EARLY tomorrow on Aol Instant Messanger. My screen name is Jim2386. The quality isn't perfect because my ABC station had a little noise. But if you want to see it...I have it!

-Jim

mousermerf

Account Suspended
The first 1/2 hour or so was good, but then they rushed through meeting her friends, threw in a really bad song, and the guy they chose to be Oz was really bad. *sigh*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom