Tonight is gonna be magical!!!!

Pirates 2

It Was Sooo Awesome...i Cant Wait To Talk To People About It. What A Rush That Movie Was!!!! If You Are Going To See It Make Sure You Stay Yet Again Until The End Of The Credits For A Great Suprise!!! Enjoy The Moive.

Went to an 8pm showing - it was wonderful! Everyone in the theater was cheering at the end, and I LOVED the crossover part - it gave me chills!

I've been looking forward to the movie so much, I'm thrilled that it lived up to the expectations!:sohappy:

haveyoumetmark

Yo Ho Yo Ho it was a great movie.

Seriously though, saw it and loved it.
Dead men tell no tales... unless their source audio comes from the original ride. :lol:

Greydog30

Tonight was magical

:sohappy: :sohappy: Saw it a 8pm CDt the movie is awesome want to see it again. the movie left u thinking there might be one more :sohappy: :sohappy:

Attachments

• 9681_1.jpg
    9681_1.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 35
  • 8164_1.jpg
    8164_1.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 30

MandyJ72

We went yesterday straight after school - was surprised how quiet it was but suppose not everyone could get there for 4pm (hubby took day off work as he couldn't get home in time so we went and done some holiday shopping in the morning - only 33 more days until we come see Mickey).

WOW is all I can say - 7yr old son is stilllll hyper - totally amazing film and well worth the long sit. Didn't know about the bit after the credits and we had left.

Can you PM me what happened?

M

ms7479a

What an awsome movie! But it is the kind of movie you definately need to see more than once in order to fully appreciate and understand everything.

yensid63

Can someone PM me also. I completly forgot to stay thru the credits.
I loved the movie. It's my favorite Pirate movie, and I loved the tribute to the attraction.:D

majortom1981

:)

Seeing it tonight then tommorrow going to the world of Disney store in nyc to get a picture with Jack sparrow, maybe listen to that book guy talk and then maybe play a few rounds of the pirates dice game :)

bhg469

Can someone PM me also. I completly forgot to stay thru the credits.
I loved the movie. It's my favorite Pirate movie, and I loved the tribute to the attraction.:D

I would like to know too but i wasted my time last movie, that was such a let down waiting for that "big surprise"

Ella's Mommy

Original Poster
Awesome!! I loved it!!!! Love the tribute!!!! And stayed to the bitter end!!!(meaning until the credits stopped rolling):ROFLOL:

Dwarful

We go tonight at the 8pm show w/ a group of 36~ We are all going to WDW together in August so this is our "Official kick off to the countdown to the madness trip!" whooo hooo. We also have our tickets for the P&P party in August at WDW....can you tell we are excited????

Hoist the colours, mateys! What a fun ride! Be sure to stay for the scene after the credits!!!! Drink up me hearties, yo ho!!!
AWWW! I was holding "it" for almost the whole movie, so as soon as the credits came up, I literally ran for the potties. Alas, it looks as if we will have to go again ;).
btw: we went at 10:30 this morning.
I luv johnny depp.:slurp:

mickeymouse2818

Wow I just got back from seeing it a second time and all I can say is that it makes the story clearer and a greater appreciation for all those battle scenes. I loved it the first time and even more in love with it the second time around. I guess I'll just have to go see it again for the scene after the credits. Me and my friend estimated that this movie will make up to $166 million dollars this weekend (THIS IS MY OWN ESTIMATE NOT DISNEY'S) by using math... yes math, it finally came in handy. Everyone should go see this movie at least twice and I'm already counting down the days to the DVD! :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom