Tomorrowland

Duane

Account Suspended
Original Poster
:confused: Is it my imagination or is there much less to do in Tomorrowland now than 10 years ago? Attractions discontinued include Peoplemovers, Skyway, Carousel of Progress, Submarine Voyage, Inner Space, Rocket Rods, and Rocket Jets. What's the problem here? I know that some attractions now exist in older structures but what about the Submarine Lagoon, People Mover track, and the Skyway? Why were these attractions removed and not replaced?

jaylenofan86

Hello? Ur talking about WDW. The rides that are there at DL are:

1. Star Tours
2. Astro Orbiter
3. Honey, I Shrunk the Audience
4. Space Mountain
5. Innoventions
6. Autopia
7. Monorail

Yes, I do miss the old rides before they changed it!:cry:

jaylenofan86

Hello? This is the DISNEYLAND message borad! Not WALT DISNEY WORLD message borad! Disneyland does not have the peoplemover anymore, it was torn up in 1997 for Rocket Rods in 1999, it closed a year later.

CalDisney

I heard a rumor that the reason the Rocket Rods were never replaced was because the Track/Rail was cracked and unrepairable and they would be removing the Tracks and towers.
I heard this about 7 months ago and have Not seen any change yet... Hhhmm

I think it`s time to Change the Star Tours ride , They should Update the ride or at least make 2 of the rooms a different adventure.
Yes there is Less stuff to do in the Future ..Kinda sucks Huh??
But there is still Space Mountain and the New Revamped Autopia!:)
Hopefully soon we will get some new attractions.

jaylenofan86

Ya, they were going to change ST, but Lucas got mad at Disney becuase of the upkeeping of ST and said no. RR were too fast and were cracking the track and pillers. The engines kept burning out too. Also, SM is getting some new purple rocket in the summer or next year. Disney has 5 of them already at TDA.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom