Tommorowland Arcade & SM Merch

jrashadb

We could go really Generic and have this shirt.

MickeyCastleBarcode.jpg

That's... that's just awesome.

Want!

jrashadb

Thank you.

It's a compilation of two different pieces of artwork that I found online, edited, re-sized to fit and layered together.

Well done... it's a good commentary on what's going on at Disney these days.

Meanwhile, I'm really, really surprised that the Company hasn't jumped on getting new SM merch in the gift shop. Isn't that why they have rides in the first place?

Lee

Adventurer
Meanwhile, I'm really, really surprised that the Company hasn't jumped on getting new SM merch in the gift shop. Isn't that why they have rides in the first place?
Soon.
That one shirt was put in just so they would have something in there during the soft openings and early in the full opening.
More will be arriving in the coming weeks.
Or so I hear.....

EPCOT Explorer

Ok, I agree with that :D
Hah!:lol:
Hear hear! And redo down that pink-arched roof while they're at it; it doesn't match the Tomorrowland color scheme, and disrupts the view of Space Mountain.
The pink is gone, it;s not the color of the BLT, which makes it blend in and is pleasing to the eye.

However, it still diminished the scale of SM, and I want it GONE.:lol:
Soon.
That one shirt was put in just so they would have something in there during the soft openings and early in the full opening.
More will be arriving in the coming weeks.
Or so I hear.....
Oooh, my Dec. Trip is going to be expensive, then.:zipit:

MarkTwain

The pink is gone, it;s not the color of the BLT, which makes it blend in and is pleasing to the eye.

However, it still diminished the scale of SM, and I want it GONE.:lol:

Wow, really!? :sohappy: That's good news.

I hope the new paint doesn't prolong the lifespan of the building though, haha.

SMRT-1

Well done... it's a good commentary on what's going on at Disney these days.

Very true. I recently read an interview with Jay Rasulo where he refers to the parks as a "product".

Of course it is a product but.. it is so much more blatant these days. I highly doubt Walt would have referred to Disneyland as a "product". Can anyone back that up?

EPCOT Explorer

Very true. I recently read an interview with Jay Rasulo where he refers to the parks as a "product".

Of course it is a product but.. it is so much more blatant these days. I highly doubt Walt would have referred to Disneyland as a "product". Can anyone back that up?
:brick: He seriously says that?

If he is referring to it in terms of "quality" and as a whole experience, I'm fine.

...But if he's saying it as something to "Sell" then....:fork:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom