Tomb Warriors in China

CelticRose

Original Poster
I saw on AllEars that the new exhibit in China is the Tomb Warriors. My son saw this exhibit years ago whe he was in highschool. I was wondering how long this exhibit will be on display in China? Any Epcot CM's out there who possibly know this answer? Taryn??? My family and I will be there in May and my son is looking forward to seeing them again.

223 days and counting:sohappy:

teebin

I saw on AllEars that the new exhibit in China is the Tomb Warriors. My son saw this exhibit years ago whe he was in highschool. I was wondering how long this exhibit will be on display in China? Any Epcot CM's out there who possibly know this answer? Taryn??? My family and I will be there in May and my son is looking forward to seeing them again.

Are these the lifesize clay warriors from the grave of that emperor? The grave that has thousands of these figures in it all standing. Will they have a few of these on display? That would be a must see.

brkgnews

They're not the huge life-size ones, only about two or three feet tall. But the sheer number of them is amazing. I went into the exhibit and began looking at the display cases, not noticing the full display behind me. I had one of those verbal "oh, wowwwww" moments when I turned around. A very neat exhibit to see.

disneywy

They are replicas of the warriors, but all the items in the cases are real. The show should be there for a several years according to friends who work there.

terp79

more info...

The hollow clay figures you speak of are chinese in origin. They protected the great tomb of Xian (pronounced zahn). A tomb that to this day has never been opened. The tomb looks like a big mound. Sorry I'm putting my Far Eastern Art Class to use! LOL!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom