Tokyo Disneyland Resort Expansion

ParkPeeker

Their Arendelle looks so good. Their mountain looks better than hkdl's; that forced perspective on the mountain is chef's kisss. And the castle, wow.
1709007899050.png

1709008270179.png
1709008139139.png

TheDisneyParksfanC8

The Peter Pan ride is the one I am most excited about. It's Disney's take on IOA Spiderman and Transformers and will basically preview the Avengers E ticket for DCA when it eventually gets built.

As for Frozen, this sounds way better than HK's as well as the one Paris will get. If Frozen comes to DLR for DL Forward, this is the style of land and ride they should get. Maybe DL's version can incorporate elements from Frozen 3 and 4 knowing the rate Disney builds.

fradz

This is what happens when the profits of the parks are reinvested in the parks. Keep in mind that Tokyo’s tickets are (way) cheaper than the US or Paris, and that OLC pays every ride at a super inflated price to TWDC. And yet they have enough money for this and all the other expansions they’ve done. But capacities keep increasing and more and more people visit the parks.
If only someone was taking notes…

SweetDuffy101

The ironic part about Fantasy Springs is that, Theyre still finalizing some scenes with the rides and making adjustments as of the moment according to the press media preview of the land.

Plus im excited to see the Tokyo DisneySea Fantasy springs Exhibit set to debut This Spring at Ikspiari. Replacing the Encore! The moments exhibit.

Side note) Disney Fairytale Wedding Option is also Available for the New area, Which is going to be insane. The Themes is just going to be out of this world.

tanc

This is what happens when the profits of the parks are reinvested in the parks. Keep in mind that Tokyo’s tickets are (way) cheaper than the US or Paris, and that OLC pays every ride at a super inflated price to TWDC. And yet they have enough money for this and all the other expansions they’ve done. But capacities keep increasing and more and more people visit the parks.
If only someone was taking notes…

The only reason the tickets are cheap is because of the conversion rates. In Japanese yen, they have shot up quite a bit.

The conversion rate is 66 cents usd to 100 Japanese yen right now. Basically it's only cheap for countries like the US or European countries.

Last edited:

Supersnow84

I feel bad for Disneyland Paris, They're literally just going to get the bare minimum frozen area and the last resort to open the frozen themed land.
I feel worse for HK, Paris frozen land is just to save a floundering park that while struggling isn’t an active hinderance to the resort

HK is losing its premiere land to 2 other parks

It desperately needs 1 more unique mega e ticket

Brer Oswald

I think it looks stunning, and the quality one expects out of Tokyo.

But at the same time… I wonder how it all fits with Tokyo Disney Sea?
Peter Pan is more or less self explanatory with it being on an island with Pirates. The other two get away with it by being ocean port towns, with the rides set to be “boat rides”.

It’s a bit of a stretch, but a necessary one that adds variety to the parks.

Brer Oswald

News outlets are picking up again , On Tokyo’s Version of Splash Mountain retheme.

🙃🙃🙃.

Tokyo Didnt opt for Tiana….that doesnt mean that it wont get rethemed at some point.
I still don’t see what would motivate OLC to completely replace an incredibly proper attraction + land, unless Disney is still forcing their hand? Though if Tokyo rethemed theirs to something that’s not Tiana, and it ends up blowing TBA out of the water (which it would, it’s Tokyo), Disney would have to expect comparative complains about the stateside versions.

fradz

The only reason the tickets are cheap is because of the conversion rates. In Japanese yen, they have shot up quite a bit.

The conversion rate is 66 cents usd to 100 Japanese yen right now. Basically it's only cheap for countries like the US or European countries.
I didn't know they've increased recently in Yen. I always remember paying quite a lot less than in other resorts. But yes, JPY is very low at the moment.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom