Tokyo Disneyland Resort Expansion

J4546

Does anyone know what they are building at the 11:18 mark? It used to be a bunch of white blocks making a hill but they took all of them away and it looks like theyre building something new there between the hotel and peterpan

Timothy_Q

Does anyone know what they are building at the 11:18 mark? It used to be a bunch of white blocks making a hill but they took all of them away and it looks like theyre building something new there between the hotel and peterpan
For some reason they demo'd the previous berm to build another one

tanc

Not sure how I feel about this. TDR was fine without priority pass, I personally felt like the waits were not bad at all.

TalkToEthan

Could you tell us the basics of “priority pass”

Is it a “genie” kind of thing which applies to select rides all day or is it more “lightening” style where one buys an individual ride?

Is there onsite hotel incentives that give out priority pass as part of stay?

aleh021

Could you tell us the basics of “priority pass”

Is it a “genie” kind of thing which applies to select rides all day or is it more “lightening” style where one buys an individual ride?

Is there onsite hotel incentives that give out priority pass as part of stay?
its just a free fast pass. but digital. not all rides have it though.

there are premier access passes, but those are different. paid fast passes. but only offered on a handful of rides.

Supersnow84

Isn’t a free fast pass basically just the Disneyland style max pass that Tokyo already had before Covid

The one where you run to the ride you want to get a paper printout

BasiltheBatLord

Isn’t a free fast pass basically just the Disneyland style max pass that Tokyo already had before Covid

The one where you run to the ride you want to get a paper printout
No, you're confusing a few different things.

The current Priority Pass at TDL lets you book FP for free from your phone no matter where in the park you are. It's similar to MaxPass at DL which existed pre-pandemic except MaxPass was a paid service and Priority Pass is free.

Paper FastPass was removed from TDR during the pandemic closure. I don't think there's any Disney park in the world that still uses paper FP.

TDR also has Premier Access, which is ILL-style paid FP for certain attractions.

Supersnow84

No, you're confusing a few different things.

The current Priority Pass at TDL lets you book FP for free from your phone no matter where in the park you are. It's similar to MaxPass at DL which existed pre-pandemic except MaxPass was a paid service and Priority Pass is free.

Paper FastPass was removed from TDR during the pandemic closure. I don't think there's any Disney park in the world that still uses paper FP.

TDR also has Premier Access, which is ILL-style paid FP for certain attractions.
Yeah so it’s basically just the paper FP from pre pandemic except done on the app, that’s what I meant, I didn’t mean they were bringing actual paper fast passes back

TalkToEthan

D-Day at TDR is coming and it’s changing things up.

There is no way I’m storming that resort on June 6 as it’s going to be way too formidable and risky of a mission.

Last edited:

SweetDuffy101

D-Day at TDR is coming and it’s changing things up.

There is no way I’m storming that resort on June 6 as it’s going to be way too formidable and risky of a mission.
trust me its not going to be a pretty place to be there that month, pro-tip get a friend who works in a company that provides sponsored tickets for previews. The sponsor slots are now rolling out with reservations required to enter the new port.

as early as second week of May, cast members and invited guests are allowed to experience until the day before the grand opening. Even Funderful disney will be selling Preview tickets for 16,000 slots with a whopping pricetag of 26,000 yen.

tanc

I've seen so many people go through the hassle of calling credit card companies for Tokyo Disney tickets. I don't get it, like just use Klook and save yourself and other people's time. OLC has shown they don't want to fix it anytime soon so I pretty much rely on Familymart kiosks or klook to get tickets when visiting Japan.

Last edited:

celluloid

Another benefit to Klook is they throw you a bone of credit towards future purchases. You can use this for various attractions worldwide.

We did two more days at the end of our trip we had to get two single day tickets and shaved a few dollars off that purchase from our other ones.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom