News TOKYO DISNEYLAND NIGHTTIME ENTERTAINMENT TO BEGIN SEPT 20.

SweetDuffy101

Original Poster
New Nighttime Spectacular to Premiereat Tokyo Disneyland on September 20, 2024.
URAYASU, CHIBA—Tokyo Disney Resort®
announced that a new castle projection will be presented at Tokyo Disneyland® Park from September 20, 2024.
This nighttime entertainment at Cinderella Castle utilizes projection mapping technology, combined with lighting, pyrotechnics and special effects,
bringing many of our beloved characters to life as they soar through the night sky in pursuit of their dreams.

Memorable Disney music will be accompanied by dazzling imagery projected onto Cinderella Castle filling the night sky, allowing guests to feel as if they are soaring through the sky alongside the Disney friends.
Guests can look forward to this entertainment program featuring characters from Walt Disney Animation Studios and Pixar Animation Studios films. Additionally, characters from Marvel will be making their first appearance in an entertainment program presented at Tokyo Disney Resort.
Duration: About 20 minutes
Performances: 1-2 daily
1706600736265.png

jrhwdw

announced that a new castle projection will be presented at Tokyo Disneyland® Park from September 20, 2024.
This nighttime entertainment at Cinderella Castle utilizes projection mapping technology, combined with lighting, pyrotechnics and special effects,
bringing many of our beloved characters to life as they soar through the night sky in pursuit of their dreams.

Memorable Disney music will be accompanied by dazzling imagery projected onto Cinderella Castle filling the night sky, allowing guests to feel as if they are soaring through the sky alongside the Disney friends.
Guests can look forward to this entertainment program featuring characters from Walt Disney Animation Studios and Pixar Animation Studios films. Additionally, characters from Marvel will be making their first appearance in an entertainment program presented at Tokyo Disney Resort.
View attachment 765856
YES!!!!!!!!!

Is it weird that we don't have a Show Title yet?

!

Mediachi

View attachment 765856
Looks very promising. From the looks of it, it has a theme of flight, which could make for a decent show.

But it feels kinda odd that this is how Marvel characters will appear at the resort for the first time. I was thinking they would get a meet and greet somewhere in Tomorrowland or something. But I guess this'll do for now.

SweetDuffy101

Original Poster
Looks very promising. From the looks of it, it has a theme of flight, which could make for a decent show.

But it feels kinda odd that this is how Marvel characters will appear at the resort for the first time. I was thinking they would get a meet and greet somewhere in Tomorrowland or something. But I guess this'll do for now.
you know that OLC was waiting for that Marvel/Universal deal to be expired until they announced it. meaning more Marvel Prescence are coming to tokyo parks.

Steve2753

View attachment 765856
Will the moat fountains be coming back as well?

TTA94

@SweetDuffy101 have you heard if there are any talks of TDL replacing Dreamlights? It has seen many updates and is definitely still extremely popular, but I do wonder if TDL may consider something brand new?

Mediachi

@SweetDuffy101 have you heard if there are any talks of TDL replacing Dreamlights? It has seen many updates and is definitely still extremely popular, but I do wonder if TDL may consider something brand new?
If it's still extremely popular then I doubt it.

At least, the Dreamlights branding won't go anytime soon, but I can see them doing an almost complete overhaul of the parade float lineup.

TTA94

If it's still extremely popular then I doubt it.

At least, the Dreamlights branding won't go anytime soon, but I can see them doing an almost complete overhaul of the parade float lineup.

I can see why they might not want to mess with Dreamlights to much. They designed it in a way where it has endless possibilities for new IP. The only other parade that could accomplish that same thing was SpectroMagic. But since SpectroMagic was not their parade I doubt they would ever rebuild it. Fantillusion maybe.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom