Tokyo Disney Resort APP Available App Stores Worldwide

BasiltheBatLord

Does it have all the features as the Japanese app? The Japanese app has had an English setting for a couple months now but with limited functionality compared to Japanese.

PiratesMansion

Pros: -links up with any existing Disney account you already have (for D+ or any of the other parks)
-The orientation of the map changes as you move from one park to the other. If you start at TDL and move to TDS, the app will automatically change your view to resemble the ones on the maps.
-Can reserve FPs on the app
-Looks like you can also do the show lottery on the app also

Cons: -Menus available in Japanese only.
-Unable to make restaurant reservations on your phone. AFAIK you can still do this on their website but this seems like a huge oversight. Unless I'm blanking and this isn't possible on the other apps either.
-Even with the pre-existing Disney account, you have to go to your email and click a link to confirm; this email, however, is only in Japanese.

This is a huge upgrade and hopefully they will add the ability to make restaurant reservations soon. Finally I can do most of the things I can do at every other Disney park in the world with my phone!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom