Tokyo Disney MGM Studios

Keyblade Jedi

Original Poster
well flynns arcade could blend well with a street. buena vista maybe?
latest

I Was Hoping It's Better for Sora's Movie Lot. After All, That Movie Appear on Kingdom Hearts.

Twilight_Roxas

You could put a Marvel section if it involves only the Marvel characters from the Marvel Cinematic Universe, a Star Wars area, and Big Hero 6 is call Baymax in Japan.

Keyblade Jedi

Original Poster
You could put a Marvel section if it involves only the Marvel characters from the Marvel Cinematic Universe, a Star Wars area, and Big Hero 6 is call Baymax in Japan.

I Only Could Put Big Hero 6 Characters in It, Because I Can't Put Other Marvel Characters due to Universal Studios Japan has the Ownership.

wdwfan4ver

Why don't we pretend like Disney bought the rights back lol. Working marvel in would seem kinda misplaced anyways IMO.
I brought up Marvel because I didn't know the direction of the backlot tour was going to be in terms of how it is going to be and didn't know the name of backlots at the time. An iron Man or an Avengers attraction would have been an automatic for a New York Backlot.

I also was going by how Disney MGM Studios was in the 1990's. Not everything in the Disney MGM studios in the 1990's had a working studio theme such as Star Tours, Muppet Vision 3-D, Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage, and Voyage of the Mermaid.

Keyblade Jedi

Original Poster
I brought up Marvel because I didn't know the direction of the backlot tour was going to be in terms of how it is going to be and didn't know the name of backlots at the time. An iron Man or an Avengers attraction would have been an automatic for a New York Backlot.

I also was going by how Disney MGM Studios was in the 1990's. Not everything in the Disney MGM studios in the 1990's had a working studio theme such as Star Tours, Muppet Vision 3-D, Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage, and Voyage of the Mermaid.

This is the Tokyo Version that I Am Creating, Not Florida Version. I Think You Got Confused.

wdwfan4ver

Let's Get Started with the Backlots. With Attractions. Shops and Cafes will be Announced Later.

Beuna Vista Street
1. Red Trolleys
2. The Great Movie Ride
3. CineMagic
4. Red Car News Boy
5. Disney Studio 1

Muppet Backlot
1. Jim Henson's Muppet*Vision 3D
2. Muppet Labs Mobile
3. The Muppet Garden
4. The Great Muppet Movie Ride
5. Walter's Waterworks

Sora's Movie Lot
1. The Great Kingdom Hearts Movie Ride
2. Roger Rabbit's ToonTown Tours
3. Mickey and the Magical Map
4. Silly Symphony Swings
5. Movie Lot Cinema
6. Goofy's Playground
7. Keyblade Training Academy
8. Disney Animation
9. The Monster Sound Show
10. The Walt Disney Story

Production Backlot
1. Disney Junior: Live on Stage (featuring Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Rolie Polie Olie, Stanley, Sofia the First, The Book of Pooh and the Lion Guard)
2. Studio Backlot Tour
3. Lights! Motors! Action: The Fantastic Stunt Show
4. Disney Channel Rocks!
5. Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring R5
6. Armageddon: The Special Effects Show

New York Backlot
1. Disney's Aladdin: A Muscial Spectacular
2. Citizens of New York
3. The Disastrous Subway
4. Big Hero 6: A New Journey in New York City

Entertainment
1. Tokyo Disney Studio Parade: Hooray for Hollywood
2. Tokyo Disney Studio Backlot Band
3. World of Color

That's All of the Backlot Sections with Rides and Shows. So, The Park Will have the Color Schemes of Red and Black like from Hollywood Land/MGM Backlot at California Adventure, Walt Disney Studio Park in Florida and France. What Do You Think?
I think the Park is very solid and well down. I liked how you looked at what the other two Tokyo Disneyland parks already have.

wdwfan4ver

Well there's also Star Wars land.
I'm guessing you want Star Tours to be moved for creating a Star Wars Land. I understand doing a Star Wars Land in another Tokyo Disneyland theme park based on the plans in place for Tokyo Disneyland for making Tomorrowland smaller, but I don't think having a Star Wars Land in Tokyo Disney MGM Studios is a good idea for a couple reasons.

It could hurt the theme of Tokyo Disney MGM Studios and I don't think the OP wants to redo any part Tokyo Disneyland Park.

Last edited:

Keyblade Jedi

Original Poster
I'm guessing you want Star Tours to be moved for creating a Star Wars Land. I understand doing a Star Wars Land in another Tokyo Disneyland theme park based on the plans in place for Tokyo Disneyland for making Tomorrowland smaller, but I don't think having a Star Wars Land in Tokyo Disney MGM Studios is a good idea for a couple reasons.

It could hurt the theme of Tokyo Disney MGM Studios and I don't think the OP wants to redo any part Tokyo Disneyland Park.

OP? What is That?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom