Today is...

sarahwiggles99

Original Poster
Walt Disney's Birthday. Use today to remember everything that he did to make dreams come true for children and adults alike.

Happy Birthday Walt

"Why do we have to grow up? I know more adults who have the children's approach to life. They're people who don't give a hang what the Joneses do. You see them at Disneyland every time you go there. They are not afraid to be delighted with simple pleasures, and they have a degree of contentment with what life has brought - sometimes it isn't much, either."

:)

dixiegirl

Happy Birthday Walt Disney....Thank you for giving Us such a magical Place!!!!

YAHOOO 9 MORE DAYS TO GO.....SARATOGA SPRINGS HERE WE COME!!!!

CelticRose

Happy Birthday Walt! Happy Birthday to a wonderful man who makes all our lives a little more magical every day!:sohappy:

156 Days and I am there, soaking up the sun, with a Dole Whip in my hand!!!

CaptainessKylie

Doesn't anyone else feel a little choked up wen they think of this man?! sorry this legend!

Here's to a man that gave so much..is still giving today because everytime a little child watches their first disney movie or a big kid thinks back to their first disney experience, its those feelings that make the world a happier place!

Happy Birthday Mr Disney!

TiggerBW

YAY! I'm glad this thread was started! Happy Birthday Walt! I celebrate his birthday every year with my class learning about Walt Disney and having a "Disney Day." :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom