To cruise in February????

Disneymom201

Original Poster
Our family is currently booked on The Wonder in February 2017. I am so excited to experience the makeover! But I am a little nervous for the weather. The last time we cruised was on The Dream in October 2014. We all really enjoyed the sun and warm fall weather. I am so excited to cruise again, however I am a bit concerned about temperatures.
Can anyone provide me with input/their experience with cruising (Bahamas out of PC) during that time frame. I am considering re-booking for November 2017 (after high school soccer season is over). We would have to sail The Dream again, which wouldn't be too terrible :). I just don't want to have a "cold" vacation.
Thanks in advance

patch553

weve cruised twice in feb, weve had low 80s temp both times the second time we had quite a bit of wind and weren't able to dock at cast away cay do to a strong current which sucked being as close as we wer, but the dream has so much to do we soon got over our dissapointment

mikenatcity1

We cruised in February 3 years ago (over Valentine's Day). At Port, the wind was rough and biting (I think the high was 53...). Nassau was beautiful (70s). The Captain docked us at Castaway that same night so we could make it in- if he hadn't we wouldn't have docked at Castaway. It was windy (swells closed most of the beaches and all activities) but it was still 60s and sunny.

You have a better chance of the ship being less crowded in February which I consider a plus. I don't think you'll have a "cold" vacation, just maybe a little rougher seas than October. My thought is keep the Wonder as you'll be in just after the re-imagining this fall- new show, new spaces and all spiffed up :) Have a great cruise!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom