TL and BB with Toddlers

DrummerAlly

Original Poster
We'll be down in September with my 4 year old who has autism and my 22 month old with my mother as extra hands. Both of my girls LOVE the water - they could spend all day playing in the water. I'm thinking of doing a trip or two to Blizzard Beach and/or Typhoon Lagoon since they love the water and it would be a nice break from loading up the stroller, trekking around the parks and dealing with lines.
1. Both parks have toddler areas separate from older children's areas correct? Which park has the best toddler area?
2. Is the area small enough for one adult to keep two kids within eye sight or arm reach by themselves?
3. Is the toddler area friendly enough for a 22 month old and also engaging enough (small slides) for a slightly older little one? She has problems with low muscle tone and won't be adventuring past anything that my 22 month old would do.
4. We are staying at Art of Animation and I know they've got a nice pool and splash pad there. For little kids who love the water is it worth the trip over or are we better off just staying at the resort?

buseegal

as a grandmother I would BB but I would take grandma with you as yes both girls would enjoy toddler area but wouldn't want to have to watch both with small slides and larger toddlers, not older age wise. I would feel better with one on one and water. grant tot area is by height but there can be some taller there with younger sibs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom