Time For a Disney Overhaul Competition!

NateD1226

Original Poster
Welcome Imagineers to the first ever…

ytmesCoGYpJE0mMZgr_Lxr8e4TE3QEqhxZMteqQqM6jICt8IKBYzM7qWONkhoWU89udL0pbChyHSrTziN0yE0O5XGYrCVtxScA5hnZDm7r2THXbkyZyh1n-gvNr9NbARN0WQ7Vra

We have all wanted to overhaul that one ride, restaurant or a simple Audio Animatronic.Well now you can when you join my game where I am your host, @nated1226 , and will give you many tasks to fix up the old and give your amazing ideas to me! Now that we have been the basics, here are the rules and point system.

POINT SYSTEM
The point system will have the 3 top players and the rest will be ranked

1st place: 4 points

2nd place: 3 points

3rd place: 2 points

Honorable Mention: 1 point

Rest of players: 0

RULES

1. Don’t post late! There will be a set time the challenge will go up and will come to an end. You have 3 days to do the challenge so no rush. But don’t procrastinate or else you get a zero.​
  2. Be kind! If you see the most cringiest idea don’t make fun of it. If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all!​
  3. Maximum of 50 sentences & minimum of 3 sentences. I want a detailed post but not a whole essay! Keep it fun and simple!​
  4. No old concepts or extinct rides.I want original and creative ideas.These include Westcot, California Screamin, and more​
  5. Advantages are available for special challenges

Everyone is till the end of the 15 challenges!

The game will begin on July 25th, 2018 at around 8:00 PM PST

Practice Prompt will be up on July 23rd.

Reviews will be held after the 3 days are up with the winners posted later.

Send me a message if you are confused on something or just simply want to tell me something!
Have fun and enjoy!

Thanks @spacemt354 for the help!​

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom